Just the right kind of food...

Can smiled. His smile was so true and so honest that it made Sanem blush. She was the reason that put that smile on his face. And this time it was all because of Sanem's hunger for food....

Though they have been apart for a year, he never forgot her and her quirky ways. Like when she was hungry whenever she tensed up from her nerves. And she would always be hungry when Can came around. When they left Fabri's party, and went up to Can's mountain home, she admitted in the car that her stomach always rumbled when he was around. He understood then, but she missed the meaning, when he told her that the hunger she felt when he was around was not just for food, and not because she was hungry. She also mentioned how hungry she was on the evening when she told him she loved him. And again she felt that hunger and rumble the day Can kidnapped her and brought her up to the mountains. Though she was mad, she could not resist eating all the food Can had prepared, in an attempt to keep that rumble down...

So when they sat at the little outdoor restaurant and Sanem mentioned the fact that she was hungry, Can knew what she meant. And when she mentioned she was just hungry, and not tense at all, Can did not believe her. Not one bit. He knew better. And the fact that he felt her tense heart within his, made him smile even brighter. That smug smile kept comming back. He felt so much better with each passing moment. He was beginning to realize he really did begin to rediscover her all over again. He chose that little rustic outdoor restaurant because he knew enclosed within walls she would not relax one bit. He remembered how out of place she felt when they ate at the restaurant that Polen had chosen, and how uncomfortable she felt at the restaurant Hüma chose for their dinner with her parents. And seeing her now, beginning to calm and easing her tense nerves, he knew he made a good choice. She belonged in the outdoors, with the wind in her hair, and sun's glow in her eyes...

He wondered if she ever knew how much she glowed when she created the scripts to be used for advertising. He always knew she was special. And she had so many gifts. And she had a true knack for creating advertising that pulled the viewer in. She outshone thousands with her script for The Early Bird that Deren had chosen. He wondered now if she ever would have had the courage to submit that script if the contest would not have required for it to be submitted without a name. The fact that it was her first script and it won over all others showed him she had a true talent and she had ambition. But above all she had passion that burned from within. Talent in itself was one thing. But talent and passion made all of the difference because it made a person keep going and strive for their best. He knew just how much passion for work was important. His work as a photographer meant so much to him... And he saw first-hand Sanem's passion for creating with each script she wrote. Whether it was her idea to find oneself with Compass, or to obtain your desires and goals by being unreachable with Redmode, she always found the right touch to make the campaign a success.

She had way to search for just the right words and just the right story for each campaign she worked on. She started as a simple employee at Fikri Harika, and she excelled at everything she touched and put her heart into. And he hoped that she would let that talent and passion shine again in the days to come...