With a touch of love...

The old Sanem seeked out Can's touch whenever she could. Though she had been shy, she lived for the moments when life gifted her Can's gentle touch...

The new Sanem had not been that much different. She could deny it to others that his touch had not mattered, but her heart would never admit that his touch did not matter...

Sitting by the pool with Can, Sanem asked Can's advice as to which photograph to choose for the upcoming book release catalogue. She was not surprised he picked the same photograph she would have chosen. She reached for the photo, but she reached too far and touched his hand instead. His mere touch froze her hand as if it had turned into stone. She had not anticipated his touch at all. The jolt she felt could embarass the sun itself with its sheer velocity and power.

Can held onto her hand. His everso slight movement caprtured her finger. Though the jolt of his strenght mixed in with his love surprised her, she held on as well. For the first time in what seemed like ages, Sanem allowed herself to feel with her heart, forgetting to think. She had hoped against hope that this moment could last forever. Can's hand now felt like the gentlest cloud of love encompassing her heart and soul. His eyes spoke only with love. His smile revealed his true intentions, to make Sanem believe he was in fact a good person.

In that moment in time, when Can held her hand, Sanem remembered all those times in the past where his touch brought pure joy to her skin yearning for his touch. His hands were just as gentle when he helped patch her bruise in his office after she fell from the fence. His hands were not only skillfull, they were tender as well...

His hands proved soft and soothing when she came to Can at the end of the day at his home when Arzu told her to leave after the photo shoot, and as she held out the hangers with clothes their palms met in a single touch. She asked him if she should stay or go. Though he said she could leave, he still held on and placed his hands on top of hers. This simple movement sent sparks right through his skin, as if he tried to tell her to stay.

She felt the same way when she brought him food to the hut not long ago. She held the bowl with the food, and when he took the bowl in his hands, he held them right atop of her hands. And because she was too stubborn to admit to herself that it was his touch she yearned for all this time, she removed her hands from the bowl...

And what she felt now, when Can held her hand in his, was a leap of her heart, followed by another, until her heart could not contain the emotions any longer. She wished he could have held her hand for eternity. But instead she let go, and her heart cried out from that sorrow...