A new kind of morning...

Can Divit was a man of the outdoors. He seeked open spaces and the untamed nature. He especially did so at night. Being back on land felt fulfilling, but at night, when the world around calmed down, the energy enclosed within walls was unbearable to Can. He was used to spending the nights in open air. Before he left, the nights he slept by his pool greatly outnumbered those he spent in his bedroom. After he returned, and after the hut had burned down, he found refuge in sleeping on the roof of Sanem's pool house. And he never would have dreamed that his second night indoors since he returned would again be one during which Sanem fell asleep in his arms.

The energy of the evening where he danced the night away with Sanem still rushed through his veins. How could he have thought that he could pace himself into falling asleep - especially indoors? He always felt comfortable in the Aydin household, but nothing made him feel comfortable that night. Tossing and turning was out of the question. He would have rather walked off the enticed energy, but one could only walk so far in the entrapment of four walls.
The overwhelming feeling bursting out of his heart could not let him forget the way Sanem felt in his arms on the dance floor. It was as if the sparks from her touch burst his heart open, and he wasn't capable of containing that light.

The only option he had left was to let Sanem know he was leaving for the manor. But, as the laws of life govern themselves in their own peculiar way, instead of leaving, he ended up sharing a good night's sleep with Sanem back in his arms. Waking up, and seeing Sanem's beautiful face as the first thing when he opened his eyes, made his mind cloud up with the thought of the dream he had not long ago of their children. The sight of Sanem so much at peace filled his heart with a new level of love. He wanted to hold on to her for longer than eternity. She stirred, and he led her to believe he was still asleep. She did not know it, but he felt the gentle touch of her lips on his nose. He did not want to let go just yet...

Going downstairs greeted Can with a sweet sight and even sweeter greeting. He saw Sanem bustling around the kitchen in hopes of preparing breakfast. And he heard her exclaim I LOVE YOU. Though she immediately corrected his assumption that she said it to him, he chose not to listen to her excuse. The fact that she was making breakfast challenged his mind. To eat or not to eat? He was all too aware of her cooking skills, but the fact that she made an effort would make him try anything she prepared. What stirred in the pot looked like a poor excuse for poached eggs. Though she seemed distresses at the disaster awaiting them in the pot, she took his suggestions that made it all better, and in the end they enjoyed a breakfast of champions along woth Leyla and Emre.

That morning made Can realize that possibilities of a new tomorrow still lay before them. Sitting at the table, taking it all in, he looked at Sanem and Leyla and Emre. How unbelieveable it all seemed now. Four of them, a family. Two siblings, by two. It seemed like a new kind of morning. And it felt that way too. He swore deep down inside that this new feeling of contentment that wrapped his heart would inspire him in all new sorts of way, to ensure the future would look just like that. A new kind of forever. A forever filled with love...