Not on his watch...

What are friends for if they cannot save you in your time of need? That is how Ceycey viewed loyalty. The fact was he considered Sanem as more than a friend. He considered her as his sister. And the bond of a family stronger than any blood flowing through veins made him care for Sanem with all that he had. And he knew that Muzo had felt the same...

Realizing Yigit was a bad character so long ago, Ceycey always had his guard up when it came to Yigit. But ever since Can had returned Yigit changed from a secret admirer to a man of desperate action. And that raised a blaring red flag for Ceycey. Always an accurate judge of character, Ceycey had a keen understanding of Yigit selfish intentions. There were a lot of things that did not add up for him... Yigit walked too fast, always keeping pace however fast they walked. He was always there at Sanem's house even when he wasn't needed or whenever his publishing work associated with Sanem's book was completed. And the fact that he became offensive to Can caused Ceycey to want to defend Can and his feelings at all cost...

Ceycey knew Can and Sanem's story. He felt it with his heart and understood it within his soul. He knew that life offered a soulmate once in a lifetime. He yearned for Ayhan with all of his heart. That was precisely the reason he knew what Can and Sanem felt for each other. That yearning for one another that would never end. And he wished and he hoped that his two best friends would find a way back to each other....

When Ceycey listened to his instinct and went with Muzo after Sanem, he became the most avid of defenders of Sanem's heart. How blind could Yigit have been to only see his selfish side of Sanem's life? Had he really had Sanem's best interest at heart, he would not have stood in Can's way. But no, Yigit was blinded by his self-absorbed ambition to even hear Sanem's words of confusion. So Ceycey and Muzo rushed to Sanem's side at just the right moment. Yigit would never be able to claim Sanem as his prize. Not on Ceycey's watch, Ceycey vowed to that.

The fury in Yigit's eyes was so easily defeated with Ceycey's stoic victory in his eyes. Yigit fled knowing Ceycey thwarted his proposal of a future with Sanem with one swing of his hand. Ceycey realized he would be back for more fight as he sensed Yigit would not easily give up. But he would be ready to defend Sanem. He would be ready and he would stand guard knowing now just how low Yigit could stoop to try to take Sanem away from her Can...