A heart of home...

Mihriban ached from inside out. She ached for Sanem as much as for Can. She felt for them both. And she loved them both. She had met Sanem at a time when Sanem needed it most. She took her in and never looked back. The same had occurred when she met Can. She knew he hurt Sanem by leaving her behind, but from the moment she met him she knew instantly that he had been hurt just as much as Sanem...

Sanem was more than a companion to Mihriban. She became her sister, a soul sister to be more exact. They have both lived the life filled with the greatest love of all, and both experienced the indescribable void that the loss of that love left in their lives. Mihriban felt every emotion that Sanem's heart and soul felt. And deeper than that, because she felt it once for herself alone, and now for Sanem twice as much. She knew just how lonely her heart felt. Then, and now.

She did her best to hide the tears that swelled up in her heart. But her soul had already cried for Sanem and for Can. It cried for Sanem, for she longed for the love of a man whose love she knew she had lost because his heart no longer felt it. And it cried for Can, for he lost himself in his world which he remembered without the love that he so much yearned for. Mihriban knew that life delt them the hardest cards in the deck, and they were both loosing the game. They had forgotten that two hands are much stronger than one weak one. And she did not know how she could help them. So she did the only thing she could and what she was best at. She offered them her support and her heart...

Sanem was leaving her home. And that stung the most. That she had not felt at home any more. That she no longer felt it was her sanctuary. But Mihriban did not despair. She knew that old saying and she felt it deep in her heart, that hope dies last. As long as she had hope, and breath in her lungs, she would hope for Sanem and Can to find their way back to each other. And she offered her best advice to Sanem, one which came right from her heart. She knew Sanem had the purest of hearts. And because her heart had been the purest of hearts, she knew Sanem's dreams and most sincere wishes would come true. They would. They had to. Because Mihriban believed in them as much for Sanem as much as for Can. And because she did, she knew they would come true.

So she offered Sanem the key to the house. For it could never belong to anyone other than her. Sanem had filled that house with her love and with her light. With her hope and with her dreams. With the love for a man she ached for and for a man that returned back to her, if even for a short while. For it was true, the walls of that house and the grounds all around it was filles with Sanem's and Can's love. As long as it stood there, as long as it always stayed opened to them, there would always be a chance for their love to come back to them. Mihriban had no doubt about it. And the moment their love would find a way to guide them back to each other, this heart of home would welcome them with open arms and open walls, forever and ever.