When the lost find the right path...

Sometimes in life there comes a time of trials. A trial to endure. A trial to persevere. And sometimes the most important trial in life - a trial to face your fears.

Both Can and Sanem were confident souls. Both too sure of themselves, both too stubborn to ever admit to their faults. Their love for each other made them feel stronger than ever. But at the same time, that love made them feel so vulnerable that they began to doubt what they shared.

Can was a man who many would consider to be the perfect man. A bit arrogant, confident, and completely oblivious to what others thought of him. And on top of it all he always carried himself in a polite manner, which caused all females around to swoon over him. But Can also possessed a side so secretive that only his father and aunt Remide knew it existed. It was a side of a man afraid to let anyone get too close, so he chose not to do that...

Sanem on the other hand was a complete open book. Always positive and as bright with her happiness as the morning sun. Her whole life was based on her principle that everyone thought with their minds and felt with their hearts. She was open to all posibilities that life had to offer. And she was always ready to accept what the luck of her life brought to her.

It was that pure stuck of good luck that led them to each other. Although a bit reluctant toward each other at first, they soon realized that what brought them to each other was called love. But that was no ordinary kind of love. This love could move mountains. This love could turn an evil brother's heart and enable him to feel loved again. This love could help Sanem to search for Can in the deep forest, and find him safe and sound. This kind of love could be so amazing and awencompassing.

And this kind of love could crush the heart and soul if ever this love would be tested. And this is what happened to Can and Sanem. They were so preoccupied with fighting for their love, that they failed to realize that all they had to do was to let their hearts feel that love. They failed to feel with their hearts, and instead permitted their doubts to overshadow that love...

Now that Can had returned, everybody around him felt his carisma and presence. Only Sanem refused to acknowledge his return in a way that he would have liked. And what's more important, she kept reminding him that he burned her diary. And that was too much for Can to handle...

Sitting next to Sanem by the tree in the deep of the forest and the middle of the night, Can had time to reflect on his plan to win back Sanem. But to win her back, he understood all too well that he would have to conquer his fears, his doubts, and he would have to reveal to her everything he held inside. The pain of rejection, the sorrow of beign accused of wrongdoing when all he ever wanted to do was to protect her, and the all encompassing yearning for Sanem's touch. He gathered his courage and recited a passage from within Sanem's diary. He was honest, for he was not given the privilage from their stars to finish the book. But the pages he read, he made sure to re-read them as much as necessary to memorize each word he had read. This was no easy task for someone without Sanem's gift of memory...

And the passage he chose to recite to Sanem was exactly what he meant to convey to her. He had faced his fears, she would do so soon too. The love that she felt in that very moment could not be described by any written word. Her heart and her soul both merged into one and leaped out of her with one silent sigh. Though she made every attempt to contain and conceal her excitement, her eyes and her smile revealed it all. And she realized, for a second time in a row in a span of just a day that not only did Can never forget her, he saved their bandana, and he kept her written words close to his heart...

And she no longer felt lost. In a startling discovery, she realized that what he was doing was trying his hardest to win her back. And she saw their new path form in her heart. But because she was still hurt, she would make him struggle. Yet the more she fought what she already knew in her heart, the more she began to realize that she would be hopeless against her own yearning to feel Can's love again...