The scent of trust...

Sanem realized that as much as Can's return brought the pain and memories of the anguish she felt when he left, she was willing to sacrifice her heart again if that meant she could find a way to make him stay by her side. And she was thankful to her friends for finding a way to make him stay at least for now. But what she would need to face now, was opening herself up to the idea that she would need to let go of the intimacy of the creams creation and she may need to reveal to the others how much her creations were linked to Can...

Sitting at the table with her friends all around her, she listened to her friends talking about her creams and perfumes, and she realized how fortunate she was to have them in her life. And she had to admit that Can was one of them, and that he too was part of her life. How much her life had been influenced by his presence, his belief in her work, and his love...

Looking at him looking at her, she remembered how much he always pushed her forward. How much he believed in her and her skills. She was a dreamer with high hopes for what she wanted to accomplish in her life. But it was Can who made her act upon her dreams. She was a simple employee when she came to the agency. But she left as a writer and coordinator. And it was not because she took advantage of his feelings for her. She was not that type of a woman and she would never be. She moved to the top because she let herself trust Can into making her believe in herself. She let her talent shine and she never looked back.

Can picked up the jar with the first cream and she saw all she needed to see in his eyes. The fact that he closed them in order to take in all the emotions that the scent brought back with itself added another spark to that inkling of love sprouting back in her heart. He kept them closed for the longest while. What did he remember, she wondered deep inside. The first time they met? Their kiss when she revealed she loved him? Their kiss in the woods when she was too infulenced by Deren's juice to stop herself from letting him know that he would always be hers? But it was the moment that he opened his eyes that changed it all... The love in his eyes was the purest emotion she could describe. He not only loved her, he was still in love. And as much as it scared her to realize he still had feelings for her, her heart leaped with so much joy that even his own heart could detect.

And she had to admit how much her creams and perfumes meant to the both of them. That very first night they kissed in the booth. It was not just a kiss. He held her tight, so close to his heart. Her head was spinning, and her heart was afloat. Had she ever told him how much it meant to her that their very first kiss was the first kiss she ever had in her life? That instant trust with her heart she offered to the Albatross meant so much to her. To not see who he was but to offer him all of herself was beyond all reason to her. And she smiled deep inside for she did tell him once that sometimes logic goes beyond all reason...

And she remembered how much the emotions she put in her creams were infuenced by Can. The cream she created after they went looking for Arzu was filled with the feeling of trust she put in Can when he led them throught the woods. She revealed to him then that she created creams and perfumes from wild flowers. She could see his eyes now looking at her from accross the wildflowers bush they knelt around just so she could collect them. She could also remember when he came looking for her the day of the photoshoot. He surprised her a bit for she realized he came out of his way to walk after her. And he did so as Can, and not as her boss. She came to realize little by little that he revealed his sensitive side only to her. And that made her fall for him even deeper. The cream she created because of that day was influenced by trust yet again. The trust that she offered to him when he held her by the beach was a trust of a woman trusting a man. It was not the trust she offered to the dream of a man. It was the trust she offered to the man who himself was offering his trust to her...

Her reminiscing on all of their memories was abruptly cut short by Ceycey and his request to move closed to Can. She listened obligingly, for Ceycey's request was understood by her heart and soul in a different way. That step she took toward Can was not a physical one at all. Yet again because of Ceycey and his simple request, their lives together aligned yet again, and she moved toward Can and their future together. She would just have to make sure Can trusted her again enough to feel the same way...