Two broken hearts...

Muzo could not accept it. He did not know what to do. He swore to himself that he swore off love and those kind of things. So to see Deniz send signals of affections to him time and again, scared him straight. And though he did not mean to hurt her, he kept doing just that...

Both Muzo and Ceycey have been hurt in the past. Each of them in a different way, but both in the matter of the heart. There was a time when Muzo thought he loved Sanem, with a heart filled with love. But then he undersood that it was a protective kind of love, and not the kind that fairy tales are made of. That kind of love in Sanem's heart would forever be reserved for Can, and only Can. The day he realized it, his heart saw Güliz. And he thought he found love, that right kind of love. But he was gravely mistaken. And that failed dream of his rejected love turned his heart into a closed off heart of stone...

Ceycey, for his part, found love in Ayhan. Sanem's best friend captured his heart and never let go. He fought hard and fought fiercely against that love. Once his family from his homeland sent him a package inspired by her, he realized that Ayhan was his destiny, and instead of fighting agains it, he should fight for her love. But he figured out that fact a bit too late, because she closed her heart off to him, and chose to leave, all alone...

Now they were brothers, in life and in broken loves. They understood each other like only two men with scorned hearts would. True, they were a family of three with Sanem in their sorrow, and they backed each other up. But the brotherly bond that they shared formed a strong tie. One that would not be broken, even if it were to be tested. When Muzo rejected Deniz yet again, Ceycey apologized to Deniz for him, and went to confront him. Though he did not realize he had done so, he raised his voice at Muzo. That hurt Muzo, and he explained to Ceycey that he did not hurt Deniz on purpose. He simply rejected her feelings because he promissed himself to never love again. His heart hardened, it was covered in moss, for he learned the pain of rejection and of being cheated-out of love. And he explained to Ceycey that he was hurt by Ceycey too, and his implied train of thought. He thought they were brothers. He thought Ceycey cared...

This made Ceycey cry. And they both cried together, for themselves and their wounded hearts. Ceycey asked Muzo for forgiveness, he did not mean to shout. He did not mean to break his heart any more than it already was. Muzo in turn told Ceycey that he understood his pain when Ayhan left, but he never shouted at him at all...

They both cried, and let their hurt out, until Bulut came around. Bulut was baffled by the sight of them crying. To his astonishment, they stopped crying and their moods changed the split moment he asked if everything was alright. They were back to normal. To their usual self. And that was what mattered, when it came to two broken hearts. Sometimes a kind word or a good cry with a friend was enough to heal a wound. One stitch at a time...