Strawberry sweet...

There was no denying it, Can and Sanem worked well together. From the very beginning, Can realized that as much as Sanem created mayhem wherever she went, and she never did anything by the book, she was a fast learner and a great employee. And that was part of her charm.

He caugth that charm whenever they were alone. His curiousity begged him to keep being closer to her. When Emre suggested he take Sanem with him to Agua in search for Arzu, he had no idea what he was getting himself into. He was at a loss for words over that whole trip. She refused to go faster out of her phobia of speed, just to end up speeding way past the speed limit so fast that he wished he had betted seatbelts. She got them lost in the forest because she refused to take the clearly marked side road, only to blame him for the fact they got lost. She pretended Arzu was not at the hotel, only to come face to face with a rude hotel employee and blamed him for revealing the truth to Can. She pretended she assisted Can and Arzu during the meeting in his suite, only to display signs of jelousy by interrupting them and eventually by pulling the fire alarm. And this did not escape Can's attention. But nothing gave him more reason to ponder over Sanem and her growing hidden feelings for him than when she put strawberries in Arzu's smoothie. Even if she would have told him she changed her mind and did not want to give Arzu the smoothie filled with strawberries, he would not have believed her...

All throughout Sanem's employment at Fikri Harika, Sanem worked very hard, and worked with her heart. Can saw her passion in each project she worked on, and he trusted in her abilities to create and perform. They worked well together, both fueled by passion for what they did. He was afraid that passion for working together would forever get lost after he returned. When Aziz suggested they work together on the award magazine where Sanem's book won first place, Can was afraid. Not for his part, but for Sanem's sake. She was still hurting, she still hid that pain inside. But the way it turned out, they both gave their best try and succeeded in creating a beautiful work of art. And his mind felt at ease.

So when she suggested they become partners, and the team suggested that they shoot a campaing for her creams, Can felt more at ease. They all worked together to ensure Sanem's creams were a success. What they did not anticipate was for Deren turn into a diva, Cleopatra in her truest form. She requested a smoothie, and Sanem oblidged. She came accross Can in the kitchen. And they could not help but reminisce about that one infamous strawberry sweet smoothie. The fact that they remembered, and smiled at the same time, brought them so much peace. And Can got inspired and recited right from his heart, that some things are not easy to forget, you value them with your whole heart, and if you loose them, you go crazy, until you find them again...

Those few sincere words left an imprint on Sanem's soul. Thanks to her memory she etched them deep within her with a pen filled with love. Could it be that the hard headed and stubborn Can Bey she knew from the past softened so much to let poetry come out of his mind? She asked if he still referred to strawberries, but they both knew he did not. He just nodded in disagreement, and left Sanem to her thoughts. He did not see how much her heart was moved by his words. She decided in that very moment to return the bandana to him, for she realized some things are best left close to the hearts of those who value them most...