When you care for both...

Ceycey's heart was always it the right place. A brother's love for Sanem did not restrict Ceycey from feeling just as concerned about Can. He was aware of how much he meant to the two of them, because, after all it was due to his lucky mistake that they fell in love.

Knowing how much Can had opened up to him, Ceycey valued his friendship with Can just as much as he valued Sanem's sisterly love. He cared for both of them. Where he had become Sanem's support over the past year, he could not help to wonder and feel unspoken compassion for Can, because he understood that Can had no one to turn to, no one to offer a kind word or a hand to support him. And that Ceycey understood and could relate to with his whole heart...

When Sanem advised him and their friends that Yigit had proposed Ceycey could not believe his ears. His heart was furious, and he let all of that anger out as he figured it was better released than contained. And he finally found all the affirmation of what he had felt. He remembered now when he saw Yigit hugging Sanem back at the publishing house. He knew it then and understood it now that Yigit was the poorest excuse of a man, because it had become perfectly clear that Yigit was a calculating liar from the very beginning. And what made it worse, was that Can was right about him all along, and Sanem did not believe him.

The fury in Ceycey's words was no match to the rage of fury in his eyes. He bickered with Sanem in the past, but the fact that he lashed out at her instead of at Yigit made him realize quickly that he hurt her too just now. He collected his thoughts, and calmed down enough to realize he needed to speak with Can too to see if his friend was okay. And what he also realized was that even as his two friends who were still in love thought there was no way out of the mess that Yigit created, he would make sure he would protect them at any and all cost, and that he would not stop until Yigit was defeated once and for all.

As Ceycey spoke with Can, he could sense the uneasiness and distress in Can's voice. And that worried him. But that also meant that Can still loved Sanem, maybe even more now than before. And Can also asked about Ceycey too, which made Ceycey feel like it was a deep friendship toward him from Can's side as well. That swelled up his heart, and he vowed to Can that he would not stop until he figured out everything about Sanem's feelings for Can, and why she did not say no. And most importantly, why she did not say yes....