For all the reasons he loved her...

Can finally felt at home. For the first time in his life he was at peace. With himself, with his heart, and with the love he felt inside for the woman that chose to surrender her own heart to him. They fell in love against all odds. They fought through trials that would surely cause any regular love to give up and end. But not their love. Their love grew stronger with each obstacle they had overcome. Though Sanem may have been a delicate dreamer with a pure heart of gold, she proved to possess the strength so powerful that she was capable of shouldering their love at a time where he needed it most. And he wanted to make certain she knew how much his life depended on hers...

Can Divit used to be a one man team. He relied on himself, and himself alone. But that was the past. So distant that even yesterday seemed to him like centuries ago. Because now he finally had another heart to share his life with. He found another soul that would forever be his mate. Sanem Aydin stormed into his life with a force he was powerless to match against. She came and she conquered him, but she offerred so much more in exchange. She offered him her heart, her soul, and most importantly her love. A love of a woman who was aware of the price of love and was not afraid to pay it, because in the end his love saved her too...

Can's day began with a head clouded with images and emotions. And his day would end with full clarity of what the rest of his life would look like and feel like. And all of it was Sanem. As the doctor mentioned to him that day, she was his medicine. Little did the doctor know, his words meant so much more to Can than he could ever imagine. Sanem was Can's medicine for his loneliness, for his yearning to belong, and for a heart so fearful to open up. It was those words that made Can believe in their love even more. And he understood that they couldn't wait any longer for their family life to begin...

Surrounded by friends and family, Can knew that what he was about to do made all the sense in the world. And it mattered to him that those whom he needed the most were there. All but his father Aziz. So he conjured a plan to include him in this special moment too. When he called Aziz to tell him his plan, he never imagined his father would offer Aziz's mother's ring as an engagement ring. He loved Sanem as his own daughter, and it made all the sense in the world for her to truly become a part of the family and keep that tradition close to her heart. And Can added to Aziz's happiness when he told Aziz he would propose with a drone and would record the proposal so his father, and aunt Remide who supplied the ring to him, would not miss out on this most special of days.

Though Sanem reacted to the drone in a true Sanem way, her heart stopped when she saw Can holding the ring. It was not the moonstone ring. Though that moonstone ring mattered so much to them and their past, just as the bandana did, these two items signified their past. These two items would always belong to them and stay close to their hearts, but they realized that they belonged better in their secret place of their home, where they would be cherished whenever they felt like taking them out to see them again in the light of day. This way they would stay safe and would serve as a reminder to them that true love conquers all. So when Can proposed with a new kind of ring, she knew how much thought he put into considering a new ring as opposed to their original one. And the moment she would find out the history of this new ring that Can presented to her, her heart would fill with even more love for Aziz...

Kneeling before Sanem, Can realized that he really did fall to his knees for Sanem. And he did so for all the reasons he loved her. Because she never forced herself on to him. She never looked for personal gains. She only loved him for who he was. Looking up into her eyes, he remembered all the times she made him feel that he really did matter to her. And the ones that stood out filled his heart with even more love for her. He would never forget the day she went looking for him after he was notified his photographer's license might be revoked. He was furious and hurt, and wanted to run that day and never look back. Sanem was the only one that found him. She was the first person that cared for him so much that she understood where to look for him. She told him not to leave. And for whatever reason that day her words really got to him. The fact that they were drawn to each other could not be denied, but that was the first time someone told him to stay and they meant it with no strings attached. And that mattered. What also mattered was that she let her guard down and stayed in his arms at the beach when he swam to her. Her feelings for him helped him conquer his fear, and he was no longer afraid to open up to someone. It wasn't just a physical attraction he felt for her. Hard to describe, but it was so much more. And she showed him how much that mattered to her when she joined him later that evening and they fell asleep in each other's arms. It mattered that she went so far that she sold her perfume to Fabri just to make sure Can would be set free. He finally understood how much that cost to her after he finished her book, because she almost lost him as a result of Fabri's treachery. His anger toward her for selling their scent turned into gratitude he would not soon forget. He also would not forget the fact that she went after him to the relationship retreat resort. She did not think of herself when she did that, she thought about them and their love. And he realized she thought of their love when he was away. He took it hard, but she took it harder. Knowing that she suffered not because he left, but because he left with their love. She loved him so much that living without him felt worse than gasping for air just to survive another moment. And those moments of desperate plea for their love came back to her once again when she was faced with the one-man fight for their love when he lost his memory. She fought for that love with all that she got...

And for that he would be forever grateful to her. For the fact that she still loved him. For the fact that she fought for so long. Hearing the love and joy in her exclaimed "EVET" in agreement to his proposal only reassured him they belonged together. Third time really did turn out to be the charm. Sometimes two lives really did have to come full circle in their life to understand that once two hearts and souls met and recognized the safe harbor and place of belonging in each other, they would do everything to remain together. And that is exactly what they would do going forward. They would stay together and stay within each other. Because they finally knew what their love meant, and that the value of true love could only be measured by the strength of two hearts beating as one...