When friendship grows in most unexpected of ways...

Deren and Ceycey were one of a kind. To the untrained eye they had nothing in common. But to someone who valued hard work and friendship they would make great role models. In the days of the old Fikri Harika Deren seemed like a force to be reckoned with. All feared her, and all admired her. For they knew that the agency meant everything to her. The passion she felt for the agency and its success surpassed even Aziz Bey's expectations of her. And this too was as true now as it was in the past. She worked hard, perhaps even harder because the world stood wide open for their newly reopened agency, and their newly founded company all thanks to Sanem's helpful hands...

Ceycey was a man of great devotion and purest of intentions. He left his motherland, but found his homeland in the agency and the people he shared his daily life with. Some may have said that he was an employee of the lowest latter step. But he never saw it that way. He never felt it that way. And he always gave a 101% of his heart to his works. In fact, no one knew the agency quite like he did. He knew it from inside out. From deep within its core, and he admired Aziz Bey's values.

When Sanem burst into the agency with her brightest of lights, she shone so much of it into the agency that both Deren and Ceycey were completely stumped by her ability to bring out the best in people. She also made people realize they should do better. And she did so unknowingly. Deren was forced to bring in her A-game again and again, as she often realized her ideas were no longer the best. And no amount of coffee she drank could give her enough stamina to match that of Sanem's. And Sanem did much more of that to Ceycey. He felt compelled to strive for more each day. His quirky personsonality somehow gave him an upper hand, and soon he realized that not only he was becoming Can's second hand, he was earning his friendship as well. And that mattered more to him than any promotions he could have received.

So as it stood, Deren and Ceycey wre bound to the agency, and to each other. Their daily routines caused Ceycey to familiarise himself with how Deren functioned, and he eventually became her assistant. Deren also came to rely on Ceycey and his quick thinking skills. So as luck of the life would have it, for Deren to find herself working for Ceycey in the newly resurfaced Fikri Harika, she realized she had to learn to balance her new position with that of her past one. Because they worked together for so long, they also got to know each other on a personal level as well. And they grew to tolerate each other's vastly complex personalities. Their friendship grew in the most unexpected of ways. Ceycey enjoyed the little smidge of power he now held over her, and Deren took satisfaction in the fact that her raised voice still brought Ceycey back down to reality.

This skill of hers proved everso evident when it was her voice that helped Ceycey snap out of the shock after they were unjustly put in jail for an offence they had not committed. Though Muzo and Deniz tried their best to help him, it was Deren who knew what to do. Her words went so much more beyond shock therapy. She knew what to say and how to say it. No words had greater power over Ceycey than the ones that would put an end to his employment at Fikri Harika...

The smile he offered her was that of a boss, a co-worker, and a friend all morphed into one. The fact that she smiled at him with the purest of smiles warmed him up more than he could have explained it. They exchanged an embrace, which surprised Muzo and Deniz and left them speechless. And with a beat in their step they walked in the direction of the agency...