A day made of new beginnings...

Life had a strange way of working out. Those words rang loud and everso clear in Sanem's heart. Sometimes the greatest of rewards could come to one's life disguised as undescribable hardships in the beginning...

Her day began with promisses of the pledge she had made with her friends to stay close to each other and protect one another and their friendship. They now sat at a table discussing the future of her creams. She looked at her circle of friends and could have sworn they became like a family to her. Strange as it may seem, not even a month ago she spent her days filled with unspoken despair and sorrow because the one person she let into her heart and soul left taking that heart and soul along with him. And now she sat next to him, and she felt so complete she could not describe it in words. More than that. They were now working together on releasing her creams to the world, and Can seemed completely on board with it.

Bulut and Deren announced that her creams were a hit, and they needed to find a way to market them and mass produce them. For that to happen, they not only needed a patent, they now needed to form the company and the brand. And to Sanem's happy surprise, her beloved friends announced that they would partner in on the company. Even Can professed his desire to help them. But to Sanem, she would never be able to accept his money without being able to offer anything in return. Though it hurt her to say it, she declined his request to help...

What she did not foresee was how hurt he would have become by her words. The sadness in his eyes could not have been masked, not even by his wishes of good luck to her. She was taken aback by the fact that she again was beginning to feel his heart's pain. His emotions had once again began to speak to her heart. She stopped him from walking and shyly asked if he too would like to becomer her partner. One in the company, but the question begged to somehow have more than one meaning. Though the question came to him as a surprise, he agreed wholeheartedly. For now he would have one more reason to stay. One more reason to link his future with Sanem's. And he could not have felt happier and more fulfilled. His dream of staying by Sanem's side was slowly inching closer to becoming a reality.

Both Bulut and Deren, along with Ceycey and Muzo, and Can with Sanem, agreed to become partners in their newly forming company. But perhaps noone was happier about this than Ceycey. He knew all of them, and felt a special connection with Can and Sanem. And he too was beginning to see that Can and Sanem were inching back toward each other, even if they were too shy to see it themselves.