A sight for sore eyes...

No, he was not mistaken. Can Divit was convinced beyond any doubt whatsoever that he was looking at the most amazing woman he had ever met. Sanem Aydin proved to be one intriguing woman indeed. Earlier that day he caught something he hadn't seen before. Or rather, hadn't remembered. And now, enjoying a quiet evening after an adventurous turn of events of the day, he saw that same something in Sanem's eyes...

Looking at women came easily to Can. He was accustommed to beauty. Familiar with class. But Sanem Aydin proved to possess beauty so unique, that Can could not help but to admire it. He tought it strange he did not pay attention to her looks just a few days before. Strange that he did not bother to really see the woman that everyone around him was trying to convince him was the love of his life. He still was not convinced. Still could not find it in his heart to trust her with that heart, but something had changed in him after speaking with his father Aziz. Maybe it was because Aziz only asked him to give Sanem a try? Maybe it was because Aziz did not try to convince him he should be with her? He always listened to his father's loving words. For those words came for his heart, so unlike Hüma's...

Looking at Sanem now Can felt the as if the time had slowed down. That lef him baffled. And what's more, he seemed not to be able to look away. Which baffled him even more. So he did what he did best. He spoke up with all honesty in his words. He told Sanem that even though he had not remembered he looking at him, if she had looked at him the way she did now, he for sure would not have been unaffected. He would have been smitten. Which for Can Divit did not come easy.

He saw how his words touched her heart. He had not known her heart's language. Hadn't known its words, its expressions, its rhytm. But he saw his words gave her comfort. What happened next took his breath away. She reached for plates just a bit out of reach for her beautiful hand. He leaned in for the plates. And he froze. He found himself breathless and senselessly numb. He was holding her arm and hadn't even known it. All of his attention centered on her eyes. Her gaze was mesmerizing. Such a sight for sore eyes. And he was begining to realize that he would not just have been smitten with her in the past. He would have felt more.

She moved, and the moment had passed. But he would remember what she had done to him just now. Neither her confusing conversation with her inner voice would overpower that moment. Neither would her denial that he either left her breathless or looking at him relieved her fatigue. Not even their odd conversation that took place later that night over her shouting and his texts could have made him forget how she made him feel. And that, above all, was what mattered the most...