Taking it all back...

Sanem was faced with hard choices in the recent past. Little over a year ago she was faced with the harsh truth that Can gave up on their love and left. He chose not to fight for it any more. He chose to retreat. Chose to leave her crushed heart in pieces she was never able to ment together. At least not without him...

The choice she made just recently was to let him back into her heart. As much as she was scared and petrified whenever she was around him, she knew she would never be able to stay away from him. The day he walked into her life, twice for the first time she had to admit to herself, he overwhelemed her soul and conquered her heart. He swept her soul away from her when he kissed her in the depts of silent darkness. He held her close, closer than she had ever been held before. And although he released her, she remained there, still secure in his embrace of their love since that very first day. And he swept her heart as a man, not as a dream of a hopeless romantic who fell for a stranger's kiss. He made her fall in love with him. He opened to her and she took it all in. She never would have believed that she could dream of a man like Can Divit. But the reality was that this man Can Divit was in fact dreaming of a woman like her, all Sanem Aydin. And when she realized that, she could no longer deny that all of her heart would always belong to him, and only him...

Knowing that Yigit fell hard for her too was so hard for her to accept. Was Can right all along? Was Yigit's confession and proposal only a recent turn of events? That was a thought that kept spinning in her head. But whatever Yigit meant to her and whatever he said was of no importance the moment he mentioned that Can was leaving, and leaving again. Sanem's heart stopped, choked due to no air. The only thing that mattered to her was that he could not do that again. She would never permit that, not again on her watch. She left Yigit's car and went straight to the dock. There she saw what Yigit had mentioned. And her heart, no longer skipping a beat, rang louder and clearer that it had ever before. She was not late. She was just in time to stop Can dead in his tracks. Her desperate voice did all it could to hide her emotions she held deep inside. But this time she would make certain she would make him stay. And she was certain that she would be able to take it and him all back as a whole - all of their love and their hopes for the future.

The emotions in her eyes puzzled Can, and this she could see. What her voice accomplished to hide, her eyes had revealed. She told him he could not leave again. That she would not permit him. That he had to stay. And his only response was the all telling smirk, that took her aback. She was so sure of herself  and her feelings when she stepped foot on his boat. And now all of that certainty was completely gone. And all she was able to do was to stare at him in absolute confusion when he turned on the boat and steered it away with just the two of them on it. Into the unknown and inevitable...