Strength in numbers...

If someone told Sanem and Can that they were loved by those around them, they would believe it. Having the support of those around them mattered so much. They knew that in life it mattered not how big one's circle of friends was, what mattered was that this circle of friends, however small it was, was so strong that it withstood all tests of times...

Each one of them understood that they mattered to each other. An unvisible thread of life connected their lives, and the thread was getting stronger with each passing day. They were co-workers, friends, family. Above all family, for blood connects in one way, but not being connected by blood and still choosing to put someone else's needs above their own needs was a matter of personsl choice. A conscious choice to better someone else's life...

And that is exactly what Aziz, Mirhiban, Deren, Ceycey, and Muzo decided to do. And they committed to their goal with all of their hearts. It may take time, but they realized that Sanem and Can still cared for each other, still yearned for each other's touch, and their lives would never be complete without each other's love. So Mirhiban came up with a plan to bring Sanem and Can closer together. The plan was simple. To make Sanem and Can care for a child all by themselves. But they would first need to convince Sanem to stay alone with little Kiraz. And agreed she did. But not all due to her good heart. In a pure and complex Sanem way, she understood it that they were implying that maybe, after all, she was not the best person to tend to the child. And since that idea hinted at her nurturing abilities, the stubborness in Sanem took pride as a goal, and she agreed with full conviction to babysit the child.

Not long after Mirhiban and Aziz left, Can showed up by Sanem's house due to Mirhiban's call to bring a message to Sanem. This was part two of the friends' sneaky plan. And just as soon as the band of friends cheered on Can's arrival, they felt the frustration when he left. How could he have done that, and leave Sanem alone? The disappointment in their hearts felt so undescribable to say the least.

But Can surprised them and Sanem when he gathered courage and came back to the house.  And to his satisfaction Sanem looked pleased to see return. As the friends, gathered not far from Sanem's house, cheered on as they watched the two happy lovebirds come closer than ever to reuniting as one, they realized that their plan just might work. And they chose to let their friends enjoy that special moment just by themselves....