True sorrow's tears...

Sanem's heart bled. It no longer just cried. It no longer just screamed within her soul for the love she once shared with Can. It bled now. Bled with a thousand sorrows. It bled with Artemis and her beloved. It bled with the amber princess and her beloved as well. And it bled with the Ministry of Wishes of Fishes. Because no matter how much she tried, no matter how much they all tried, life just proved too powerful of an opponent against their love. And she was beginning to realize how weak of a match she was against it all...

She fell in love with Can long before she realized he was her Albatross. Long before she realized it. She knew he was out of her reach. But that dreamer's heart of her never gave up hope. Hope that he may see more in her than just an employee from the bottom of the pit. More than just a girl trying her best to stay afloat in the world filled with Polens, Aylins, and Hümas. She did her best. Tried with all of her heart. She fought against every obstacle and life's challenge. She followed her heart and believed that what she did was right. And even though there had come times when Can doubted their love, he always came back to her and her heart...

Can saw in her what she was too shy to see. A powerful woman. Woman of great heart. Woman of great love. Their souls felt they were soulmates, and they fought for their love as hard as they did themselves. Once they let their guard down and let their souls speak with the love they felt deep inside, they knew there would never ever come anyone else that would fill them completely as much as they did. Polen, and Ceyda, and even Ayça proved worthless agains the love that Sanem felt for Can and Can felt for Sanem...

But now Sanem's heart felt beatten to the last punch. It cried with true sorrow's tears. And it bled, and she was unable to stop it. She still loved Can. She was still deeply in love with him. But the honesty in her heart kept bringing her back to the point of no return, in which she was painfully reminded each morning after painful morning that he no longer felt his love for her. And that was too much to bare for her already battered heart. She vowed to fight for their love until her last dying breath. But now she felt that vow had been fulfilled, for her heart no longer felt any breath of life in it. Many many moons ago she told herself that he only would be the one to fill her heart with his love. If anyone could fill her heart with love, let it be him. And if anyone could ever break her heart, let it be him, and him only. Only him, and only he would ever remain in her heart. Those words rang so true in her heart that she heard their echo with each step Can took walking away from her toward his car.

When he drove away, she sat alone for what felt like eternity. A memory shot out of her heart of that one faithful evening when they watched a movie, the one with a sad ending. They promissed each other then that their love would not end that way. That it would continue, for theirs was the happy uplifting kind of love. And that thought just made her yearn for her Can even more. For his touch, for his kiss, for the way he made her feel.

But now she sat alone. No hand to hold, no cheek to press against her cheek, no chest to lay her head against and feel safe and at home. And that hurt the most. She would have to go on, that she would do. But she knew deep down inside that she would never ever be able to breathe again without the memory of Can's love in each and every breath...