A father's love...

Aziz was a man of soft heart. He relied on love to guide him through life, just as much as Can relied on the principle of rightousness. He loved Can, and admired him for the man his son has become.

He had not regretted one bit his decision to leave the agency in Can's hands. Though painful as it had been, the fact that his agency has dissolved had not mattered as much to him as much as the fact that his son was missing. More than that, his beloved son was lost in his own sorrow. Aziz knew Can's soul, and he felt their connection was not in the best state at the moment. Can once admitted to him that he'd found the love of his life. Yet now, that love suffered.

Aziz too had found love, once many moons ago. He had to admit that the one that had touched his heart, had done so in a way Huma would never have done so. Yet, as sometimes the stars do not agree with the faith of the lovers, and although they had tried, they could not overcome the crushing blow that reality has delt them.

Aziz chose to help Can and Sanem in their quest to find love once again. And such as it comes only in legends, his choice to help bring his son and his love back together had pleased the stars, for his one true love appeared right in front of him in a form of Sanem's neighbor. Mihriban. His once beloved, Mihriban. And because just as his son believed in no coincidences, Aziz took that as a sign that all would one day be well.

Since Can was now back, all those hopes ignited in Aziz. A little white lie was not a lie after all, more of a stretch of that thin white line. And thanks to Ceycey they sat at their house, with a mapped out plan, and a vision of hope.

So Can would come back, and would keep coming back. And with just the right words, his son might realize that with honesty and love above all, they still stood a chance at what Fate already placed in their hearts.