The light in her eyes...

Oh, she was on fire. Can looked at Sanem and felt sparks fly out of her eyes. Lie or no lie, he stood facing a woman so sure of herself that it left him baffled. She was quick to think, and quicker to act. And whether he was ready to admit it or not, she impressed him with that.

Can Divit was a man of quick wit and quicker instinct. He acted first and left little room for his thoughts. Why think, if you trust your judgement. That is why he found himself impressed by Sanem. He took his father's words of wisdom to his heart, but it was more than that. He could not decipher Sanem. He could not figure her out. She was cool and then hot the next minute. She was calm and then felt like scorching fire no more than a moment after that. She drove him crazy, and yet she was able to calm him down just by looking at him. She was a force of nature. Yet she never used it to her advantage. And he found that refreshing as well...

Sanem found answers to questions and problems faster than anyone else he knew. She drove him crazy when she left his car and hopped on a motorcycle and sped away, leaving him stuck in his car. He had no idea a woman could be so trusting and so aloof. When he caught up to her, he found himself baffled yet again. She seemed to have single handedly impressed one of the wealtiest representatives in Istanbul to hire a director he never even heard of. They were now faced with the oh-so-evident task of creating a man out of thin air.

As appalled as he was, Sanem seemed completely at peace with it all. She was calm, even excited. She advised him not to speak to her in that tone of voice. Arguing with her was pointless, for each point he tried to make was reduced to sheer dust. She used his arguments against him. How could he win with someone so oblivious to her faults? She drove him insane.

And then he caught a glimpse of something in her eyes. What was it he saw there? He had to look again. And then he caught it. There was something there. A light. So foreign to him, yet so strangely familiar. And then it was gone. He wondered if he imagined it, or whether he would see it again. She intrigued him, that was for sure. So he made a decision to keep looking at her. To keep looking for what it was that brought them together. To trust in his father's advice to reach out for her hand. Win or fail, Can Divit that lived in his heart would never give up without even a try...