Leave it to Muzo...

There are friendships that last. There are frienships that grow. And then there are friendships that enlighten your life and make you realize how much you mean to others...

Muzo was as unique as Sanem in his own way. For as long as Sanem could remember, Muzo linked his life with hers. In their youth Muzo took on the task of protecting her in every possible way. Based on friendship, his feelings for Sanem always caused him to view her as the one who needed to be guarded from all harm that came her way. Once both of them grew up, Muzo's affection for Sanem changed into a mature man's love for a woman. As much as he tried to convince her she was his destiny, Sanem tried to convince him that there would be no way in the whole of the universe that they would ever be together...

To someone who was not a friend first, Sanem's repeated denial of any future together may have resulted in the end of that friendship. But for Muzo, he began to see Sanem as more than a woman, and object of his affection. Somewhere along the way their friendship morphed into a sibling-like sort of bond. Muzo had realized how much Can's love meant to Sanem. And once he realized that, he understood that the best place on earth for Sanem's heart was in Can's hands...

When Guliz broke Muzo's heart, he figured out how much pain Sanem had gone through when Can walked away from their love. That parting of ways with their beloved proved to be another patch of affection that made Sanem's and Muzo's friendship stronger. Muzo knew he could not compete with Ceycey when it came to his friendship with Sanem. Nor did he have any intention of doing so. The time since Can left made their bond everso stronger. The three of them relied on each other and realized how much their support meant... And the fact that they were now together the owners of the agency gave Muzo a much needed sense of belonging and gratification.

From the day Can returned, Muzo and Ceycey welcomed him back. Where Ceycey welcomed Can with complete acceptance and open arms, Muzo had reservations toward Can at first. But he understood how much Can's love brought light to Sanem. One look at her and Muzo read all the feelings she still had for Can as they were written all over her face, and especially her eyes. As someone who knew Sanem inside and out, and who at one point in time seeked her love and affection, Muzo recognized that longing she felt for Can and only for Can.

When Yigit proposed to Sanem Muzo laughed on the inside. How much of a desperate man and a coward could Yigit really be? To wait for a year and suddenly take advantage of Sanem's fragile state of mind caused by Can's return? To Muzo Yigit not only lacked any tact whatsoever, he lacked any kind of basic understanding of who Sanem really was. And Muzo felt obligated to protect Sanem yet again. Together with their friends they formed a pact that they would go above and beyond any possible limit to make sure that Yigit left their lives for good, and that Sanem and Can's love would triumph once again.