In the name of all that mattered...

Sanem was crushed. Being told someone would find it in their heart not only to claim her creams as theirs, but to also forbid her from making them left her numb. Always believing in the righteousness of others, she could not comprehend how someone could deal her such a low punch.

Sitting at the table with Can, Deren, and Bulut, she was searching for the right words to express her anguish. She looked at Can. He seemed calm, but she knew better. His eyes said it all, and the fact that he found it hard to look at her gave her all the affirmation she needed. He was not just mad, he was hurt just as she was. She knew he understood how much her creams meant to her. How much they meant to them. The scent of the creams was the one tangent witness of their love. Notwithstanding the bandana, the little butterfly origami she made for him, her amber necklace, or even their engagement ring she held close to her heart, the creams were what mattered to both of them.... They brought them together. The enchanting scent of her creams revealed her identity to Can. She remembered the magic of their kiss, his magnificent beard, and his shoes. He remembered the sweet taste of their kiss, the fact that he lost himself in that kiss, and the enchanting scent that made his mind beg for more...

When she walked down the stairs to her little workshop she saw the workspace she was told she would never be able to use again. Bottles, perfume mixes, creams, scents, oils. What would her grandmother say if she saw her now? How would she tell her she would not be able to one day pass on her secret cream recipes because of someone's cruel order that was preventing her from making them? Lost in her thoughts, she realized Can had come to check on her. She wondered if he knew how much she needed him now? She was too scared to reach for him, but she found it so calming to have him next to her at this very moment. His voice soothed her heart. His presence soothed her soul. And then he asked her if she trusted him. Her heart stopped at the question, and the sudden thrust of the memories of her past year filled with sorrow and unimaginable pain made her heart drum in her head. But as much as those memories hurt, she did not hestitade with her answer. She answered yes. A thousand times yes, her heart heard her repeat in her head.

Can said he would take care of it. And for her not to worry. He would make sure no one would hurt her. He would make sure she could continue making her creams. In the name of all that mattered, he would make sure no one would put their hand on her creations. He walked away, but she knew he went to take care of the creation of her heart that meant so much to them...