A familiar spirit...

Bulut was a man of few words. He spoke little, yet his words were always enough to express what he thought, how he felt. And he always believed that the life that came his way was what he was supposed to live through...

Meeting Can left him puzzled. He's heard the worst of things about the now infamous Can Divit. The man had hurt Sanem, but in an emotional way. And that to Bulut meant more than if  she was hurt physically. He understood emotional pain and though he kept his personal life secret, he knew how much of an effect those emotional scars could have on someone's life.

So when he met Can, he was puzzled by the way his friends welcomed him back with open arms, but more importantly with open hearts. And that made him think that maybe perhaps the stories he'd heard from Yigit weren't so true after all. Maybe the man behind the deep intense eyes had a story to tell, and maybe Can would someday open up to him enough to reveal what his story entailed...

Each time they met, Bulut felt nothing but peace and sincere vibes from Can. The way he spoke to others, the way he cared for his father, they way he treated Sanem. It was not all that hard to see for Bulut that Can still felt strongly about Sanem. He would just have to wait and see if Sanem would accept his feelings again, or if she'd need Bulut's help in making Can leave. And he would do anything for his friends...

Meeting Can unexpectedly deep in the woods made Bulut realize they shared the same spirit, and they shared common grounds. The grounds about friendship, the grounds about keeping fit. And, what surprised him of all the things in the world, the grounds regarding women. How amuzing it seemed to find Deren staring at him? He had to smile, for he just realized that as much as it brought him satisfaction to see her look his way, it made him acknowledge that he waited for her gaze. She made him think, she made him curious. And she made him come by Sanem's home for no other reason than to see if Deren was there...

Though he was a man of physical labor, and he loved it that way, because of Deren and the work involving the agency he got engaged in the professional side of things. And yet again he was surprised by Deren. She was a true executive at heart, a coordinator of the best sort. But she cared about Sanem and her creations, and that meant she had a caring side too. The couriousity about who she was made him contemplate on all things Deren. The fact that she was a woman of high class, but noone he'd met before rocked yellow rain boots the way she did when he bought them for her when they searched for Caner. The fact that she was reserved with her feelings, but the moment she realized that Caner was found she found it the easiest of things to embrace him with the purest of joys...

Standing now in the forest, face to face with Can, Bulut made a decision to give his new friend a chance. Once he decided, his gut told him to trust. And seeing Can's acceptance of that newfound friendship and trust, he realized the decision they made was a good one for all...