One against all...

He suffered. The pain of loss and despair filled his heart. Can was a good man. A man of principles, honour, and truth above all. He hated lies. Never permitted them, never allowed them. He lived his life in a balance of good against evil. And based his life on the fact that you had to be honest to exist in his presence... If someone was bad, and lied to him in even the slightest of ways, that person was gone.

Up until meeting Sanem, his life was in balance. And the moment they met he went with his heart, for the very first time in his life. He would repeat his words to her, to feel and not think. The feeling of love and finally belonging felt like new air he so desperately yearned for...

The moment Yigit appeared in his life, he concluded was the worst day in his life. Worst and darkest. It was a turning point in their love. Sanem still loved him, and he loved her as well. That unseen thread that tied their hearts to each other would never break. They would have found each other again. But now there was Yigit, and he was at a loss, because she continued to put her trust in Yigit's words over his.

He was one agains all. And he was innocent. Yes, he hurt the Yigit. But he did so because he had had enough. The righteous man in him could not control the unspoken rage of a man screaming silently at the top of his lungs, but no one listened. Ceycey believed in him, yet he did not understand that Can was innocent. Above all what mattered was that Sanem was blind about Yigit's intentions. And continued to be blind and utterly oblivious to Yigit's vile ways. Where she saw right through Polen's or Ceyda's behavior, her blind innocence somehow put trust in Yigit, and not in her Can. And that hurt Can the most. Not the goodbye, not his hand being rejected, but the rejection of his innocence and his feelings....

To all that had known them, he was now a bad man. He left Sanem and chose to escape. Yet not one person bothered to see just how much he was hurt. The pain of rejection along with the pain of now being viewed as the bad one hurt more than he would admit. And it mattered too much for his pride to admit it that he yearned for understanding. No one offered it then, and no one offered it now. They seeked his presence, some were glad he had returned, but no one wanted to believe that he was not guilty.

The evidence pointed to his wrongdoing, but he could not figure out where it all came from. He did not burn the notebook, how could he? Yigit played his part perfectly to ensure that he would push Can's button where it mattered the most - with Sanem. That day at the hut Can truly had had enough. And with all of his pain screaming out from his heart, he had pushed Yigit... It scared him, more than it scared Sanem. Fully realizing what her mistrust caused him to do, he was at a loss.

He'd lost his temper in the past, that he knew too. But this time he was fighting for what was in his heart. More than when he fought with Fabri. But Sanem was blinded by her fear of trust toward him, and chose to fail him instead. He begged her not to let go of his hand. Yet she refused to even accept it... That complete surrender to the lie Yigit created was more than he would ever accept. More than he ever could.

His heart still ached in complete sorrow that felt like it would have no end. If he could make someone understand. At least someone. With complete truth that all failed to see. And he cursed at himself.

The only person whose understanding mattered to him was Sanem's. But he could never ask for it, for it was beyond his own pride. So they both chose to pretend their love had ended, both too stubborn to realize that only in loving again their hearts would heal...