Two of a kind...

What do women in love have in common? This might have been the most unrealistic of questions to ask of Sanem and Deren. Both were strong women, two of a kind, both in complete denial as to their innermost feelings of love... And both prone to act in a high school's love sort of way...

Sanem fell in love with Can Divit with all of her heart. She fought those feelings because of her conscience, but true love always had a way of conquering all. And true love filled Sanem's heart so much over the brim, that she understood that Can Divit would always be the only one to fill her heart completely. She would never look at another man, for none existed to her but him. His eyes and their gaze, his arms and their strenght, his heart and his purest of loves. She still felt his arms wrapped around him whenever they spent the night. Always innocent, she never had to fear his intentions. When he offered his sleeping bag when she found him in the woods. She would never forget how he made her feel then... The night she drank too much wine the day he held her hand and led her away from Fabri. She would never forget how protected she felt when she danced in his arms... The night the stars of Orion kept their watch over them when she gathered courage to meet him by the sea...

After Yigit's failed proposal Sanem needed to walk. To walk and to think. She felt so trapped that the thought of openness of the woods seemed like the very thing she would need at that moment, for the woods always calmed her down as they reminded her of Can. Walking down the path she knew so well, she came across Deren.  As Deren saw Sanem walking toward her in the woods, she was glad to have come accross a familiar soul. Never a woman of nature, she would be the first to admit she may have gotten lost. And then her mind went completely blank. Seeing that Sanem made the same expression as she just had, neither of them had to provide any explanation to what they just saw. And what they saw was two beautiful men sharing a workout, in the depths of the woods. She did not realize she could ever be at a loss for words. The only words that she managed to utter were whether Sanem saw what she saw... And Sanem's repeated question only added to her confusion. Before them stood Can in all of his glory, and Bulut right by his side. Deren did not even register Can's presence in a proper way, for all of her concentration revolved aroud Bulut. His strong arms, his lean muscles, the sweat in his hair. When he drank from Can's bottle made Deren's knees go numb..

Seeing Can in the woods standing proud with Bulut made Sanem realize how much he belonged in nature. How at home he must have felt. And how peaceful and refueled his soul must have felt to be able to take in the sounds of it all... And when she stood there and looked at Deren, the look on Deren's face made Sanem realize that her sister in crime might actually have found her man just as well...

And then both men turned, and realized they were being watched. As amuzing as this may have appeared, it filled Deren and Sanem with embarrasement beyond words... Sanem yelled out to run, for that was all they could do... And both men realized how reassured they now felt to have caught them gazing their way from afar...