Most magical morning...

Falling asleep was easy to do for Sanem with Can by her side. Especially since he made it seem like he wanted to stay by her side, even if only for a while. That was her heart's silent melody of joy that sang to her soul when they fell asleep tending to baby Kiraz. How wonderful it felt when Can stayed around, Sanem thought, and as she drifted to sleep, she remembered all those moments she fell asleep by his side...

The day she found him deep in the forest, after she made the mistake of releasing his photos to Emre, made her realize that she found him for a reason. Not just in the forest, but that she found him in life. The stars that night kept peaceful watch as the two of them lay right next to each other. Though it was just the two of them in the vast wilderness of the nature, he made her feel safe. And he revealed a bit of himself there to her. He spoke of the stones, and what they had meant to him. She would come to realize not many were aware of his deep connection to those stones, but he chose to reveal their meaning to her.

The day he took her to his mountain home after he swept her away from Fabri revealed yet another side of him that he kept secret from others. Though he was reserved in showing emotions, she realized just how much passion he had deep inside. And though she had drank way bit too much wine, he showed his honorable side with so much respect. He kept her safe, as did the stars as they danced to the silent rhytm of their two beating hearts...

The evening they spent by the seashore on the hammock, Sanem saw a caring side of Can. He was himself, a man, not her superior and not her boss. She heard him say that he thought of her feelings, and he often wondered how his actions affected what she thought of him. When they lay on the hammock, and she told him about the story of the stars of Orion, he became so affected by the sad end of the story that with no reservation whatsoever he put his arm around her in a sign of concern. This small little gesture took her by surprise. She accepted it with all of her heart, for that gift of his embrace meant more to her than anything in the world...

The night he held her close after the nightmare she had, made her thank on all of the stars shining that night for letting her stay safe in his arms one last time. He had made it clear to her that day that they could only remain friends. She accepted that with all of her heart. Life without Can felt painful and dull. So to lay in his arms that very last time when she awoke meant so much to her. She caressed his hair, and wandered over all of his face with her eyes, for she wanted to make certain to etch out every detail of his most handsome face so deep in her soul, that it would remain there for all eternity. And it most certainly did...

The morning she awoke yet again in his arms at the retreat hotel where she followed him to, made her love him even more. She knew that he still carried so much pain within him. The pain she helped cause. But as she awoke to find him embracing her in the sweetest embrace, made her hold on to any trace of hope still left in their love. When he awoke, he had love in his eyes. He had love in his smile. That she would remember, and that was what she would hold on to for as long as she'd live.

So when she awoke, holding Kiraz's hand, all those feelings of trust, love, and hope came rushing back to her heart. Can was looking at her, again with love in his eyes. They needn't to speak, for words were not necessary. This most magical of mornings brought with itself a fresh breath of love, and hope for their future. A brief little thought flashed through Sanem's heart, that maybe, if she wished hard enough on their stars, that they might one day become a family themelves. And to think of Can as her husband and not as a past love, brought her so much peace and hope, that she accepted that heart's idea with complete surrender. And she realized that as she's contemplated all of those thoughts in her heart, his loving gaze never left her eyes...