A final plea...

Can knew he had to act. And act fast. He realized something the night before. Sanem still loved him. She was still deeply in love with him. But she was loosing the battle against a memory of the man she fell in love with, who no longer loved her back. Or so she thought...

Can knew he had to see Sanem again and make her understand that he did love her. And he could not waste any more time. His gut feeling told him to rush by Sanem's side as soon as he awoke. And his gut feeling was right. The moment he pulled up near Sanem's house he saw a sight that grasped at his heart. It appeared Sanem was leaving. The suitcase in her hand told him she was leaving for longer than just a few days. The way she said her goodbyes with her family only reassured him in what he was feeling was correct. And he thanked his lucky stars he made it just in time to be able to follow her taxi wherever it went.

He followed Sanem all the way to the train station. But he lost the sight of her inside the station. Desperate to find her, he rushed around and made it all the way to the upper level. And he saw her. He saw her with her back turned away from him. That sight only scared him. But it did something so much more. It gave him even more determination within his heart to fight for her and her love. It gave him more reason not to give up and to win her back. So he called out her name and realized how desperate it sounded.

He begged her not to leave. He realized this would be his final plea. He finally let go of his fear and told her he could not live without her. He knew he could not compete with the memories she held deep in her heart of the man he was to her. But he begged her to give him a chance to make new memories with him. He could not describe the way he felt when he said those words to Sanem. He did not know how to speak about love. His mind never grasped any idea of what love could mean in his life. His heart never knew how love could encompass his heart and grip it so tightly that he would feel his heart no longer being his. But that was before he met Sanem. Before he fell in love. The first time, and now for the second time in his life. Her love took hold of all of him, yet it set him free as well. He could not describe it but he knew for sure, as firmly as he stood his ground facing Sanem, that he never wanted to spend another day without her. It scared him to reveal all of himself to her, but he finally realized that was what he needed to do. That was what she needed to hear.

So he pleaded with her with his last words of hope. He begged her not to deprive him of the opportunity of being the luckiest man to ever walk the world. For how else would she call a man who fell in love with the same woman twice? He waited for her reply, but she offered none. The moments of silence cut his heart in a way he never knew possible. It all seemed lost. His effort to win her back. His effort to make her stay. It hurt him so much to know he finally opened himself up to someone and let go of all of his fears, and now it may have been too late. That he lost his chance with the only person who loved him with all of her heart. He felt tears of defeat swelling up in his heart...

And then, her kiss was all that he felt of reality all around them. The world stopped, and yet at the same time it was as if they were spinning around in the most beautiful circle of love. He felt her. He honestly felt her. Felt her in his arms and felt her so deep inside. The fear he felt just moments ago seemed like the most distant of memories. The only thing that mattered was their love. Moments ago he did not know how to describe how his words of surrender to her meant to him. And now all the answers rushed into his heart, mind, and soul. He knew exactly how he felt. He felt free. Free because of her love for him. And he finally understood that the only person preventing him from loving her so much was he himself. And he vowed that he would never make that mistake again in his life...