What if a heart could heal through true love?

Sanem held a photograph in her hand. A simple piece of paper, yet it displayed so much love. Her eyes gazed upon a photograph of herself, taken through Can's lense. She knew he was a talented and exceptional photographer. A true artist at heart. But she had not realized that he was able to catch her love for him in her eyes...

So much had changed since the time they last saw each other. The void she felt when he had gone crushed her soul and nothing she did was able to heal or fill even the slightest bit of that void. She cried amber tears in hopes that they would show Can the way back to her. The melody of her soul could only ring out with one single word: Can...

She spent each night dreaming of Can, only to wake up to the reality of her loneliness and longing for him. As much as she made it appear to the outside world that she had healed, her heart ached for his touch, his warmth, and his love. Each minute that passed engraved itself as a mark on her heart, and it had formed an invisible chain around it, and it tightened everso slowly in a painful reminder of their lost love that once made them believe in magic and happy endings...

The one healing ritual that brought her any comfort was sitting on the pier, and writing his name on paper notes, which she then threw into the water in an innocent hope of a kinder future. She was grateful to Can with each throw of the bottle for showing her how to send off wishes to the depths of the sea. Though the pain never went away, it eased a bit in that small speck of time. In that tiny moment she would feel still connected with him, for that was his secret and it had become theirs.

Now Can had returned, and even though she could not bring her own courage to show him she still cared, her heart could feel its heartbeat for once again in her life. His presence, his gazes into her eyes, his hand carressing her hair made her feel happy again, especially after she was convinced she would never have been able to feel joy again. She pretended she slept, but she heard him recite her notebook's passage. What she had felt when she heard him made all of her pieces mend themselves together and her heart felt whole again. The chain made of those days without Can that surrounded her heart now transformed into a golden thread of the most profound love. A love that was ready to fight for survival.

She looked at the picture, and the words she spoke to Deniz finally saw the light of day. Once spoken, the words touched her heart and her soul. She would fight for Can, and would fight for them. And she would somehow find a way, a Sanem's way, to make him stay for now and forever...