01

1 9 8 1, October 31st

"Eleanor Potter, please report to Headmaster Dumbledore immediately."

"oooohh!" The kids at the table smirked at the teenage witch.

"Did I do something wrong Professor Mcgonagall?" Her voice cracked of nervousness. She has never gotten in trouble before, she was the quiet girl. To everyone she was just a background student. Only her brothers name in full glory plastered in a house that was not her own. Instead of the lion patch of bravery, she wore a yellow badger.

"Come along dear." Mcgonagalls face drained pale.

The seventh year followed the professor out the great hall and to the staircase that carried her up to see the pacing headmaster.

"Professor Dumbledore?" Eleanor called as the door closed behind her. Mcgonagall stands aside her.

"Eleanor, hello dear, how are you?"

"Fine, I guess."

Dumbledore gave her a small heartbreaking smile, he knew fully well she wasn't about to be.

"Miss Potter, have a seat. I have some rather tragic news I dont wish to tell but I must."

This immediately got Eleanors attention, she sat in front of his desk as Dumbledore sat silently.

"Eleanor, your brother James... Voldemort has killed him. Lily as well."

As if the world had turned against her within a moment. Her life was destroyed. Everything didn't matter. Nobody mattered. Her emotions took the best of her and disintegrated her entirely. Her brother, her Sister in law killed by the most dangerous Wizard... and all for what?

"You're not safe, miss potter. Not while you're here, at least."

STARRING

LILY COLLINS as ELEANOR POTTER