97

Harry felt himself hit a hard surface

Harry felt himself hit a hard surface. He landed flat on his back. It ached terribly, he had been suprised once he realized that none of his bones had been broken due to the fall.

Pushing himself up from the ground he breathed out deeply, "Did we loose them?" Asked Harry.

He expected to see his friends behind him or perhaps still on the ground.

But they weren't.

There was no sight of any of them.

He could have sworn they were all out running the Death Eaters together, but now he had found himself alone.

"Ron?!" Harry yelled, "Hermione?!" But an echo was his only response back.

Peering around the room in panic, Harry had noticed that he was standing near an empty stone archway. The room itself was dark with minimal light peaking through.

He didn't know where he was or where everyone else had gone. All he knew was that the prophecy was still in his hand unbroken.

"Potter..." a gravely, yet smooth voice had bounced off the stone walls.

Harry immediatly recognized it to be Mister Malfoy.

In front of him black mists had swooped by in mockery, the boys eyes watched as Death Eaters halted near separate passage ways with a figure beside each one.

It took less than a moment for Harry to realize that they were keeping his friends captive with wands directed at their backs.

"...I believe play time is over..." Lucius had appeared from the shadows not far from the boy who stood anxiously. Harry squinted his eyes, the man was holding a hostage as well.

It was his aunt.

Malfoy's wand was being pointed directly below her chin. His left hand was holding her waist and pushed her, perhaps crushing her close to him to prevent her from escaping.

Eleanor had a face that didn't seem as paniced as his friends. She was calm, but incredibly uncomfortable with the weapon being pointed at her.

"Awh," Lucius lowering his chin down to the crook of Eleanor's neck and let out a breathy laugh, "Didn't expect this, did you Potter? Me neither. She caught me by suprise myself, but thankfully I'm able to use her to my advantage." His wand digged deeper into her chin making her face up more, "Now hand over the prophecy."

"Let her go! Let them all go!" Shouted Harry, "...Or I'll drop this!"

The prophecy was raised up in the air, but his threat seemed to only make Lucius more irritated than feared.

Malfoy stared at the boy before letting out a deep exhausted groan from the back of his throat. For that matter, Lucius disarmed Harry's weapon as it flew twelve feet away from the boy. "Your position to threaten me is useless as it is childish. You can break it for all I care, but I'm afraid it will will cost you a few too many lives."