39

It all happened during study hall, where Eleanor lead her students to study in the great hall instead of her usual classroom, but that was only because George Weasley had 'accidently' popped one of his gas balloons, which caused the whole classroo...

It all happened during study hall, where Eleanor lead her students to study in the great hall instead of her usual classroom, but that was only because George Weasley had 'accidently' popped one of his gas balloons, which caused the whole classroom to smell of dirty socks and skunk.

But as Seamus Finnigan made a loud commotion during a quiet study session, Eleanor was more curious instead of upset at the loudness surrounding the table of gryffindors.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus cried, throwing a daily prophet onto the table where Hermione Granger was the first to grasp the report in front of her.

"Dufftown? That isn't far from here!" She said handing the paper around.

Eleanor swallowed hard, she nervously walked up to the groups conversation of Sirius Black.

"Do you think he will get into Hogwarts?" Asked Neville to the group.

"He's escaped Azkaban hadn't he? If he can sneak past dementors, he can do it again!" Seasmus said which caused more nervous commotion from students sitting around.

"That's enough!" Eleanor said taking the paper away, "Sirius Black won't be breaking in, and surely if he does he's not going to help you with that Herbology homework due tomorrow, eh?! Hocus Pocus, time to focus!" She folded the paper causing students to groan.

"Professor?" Asked Neville, "Is it possible he could get into Hogwarts?"

Eleanor eyes softened to Neville who was frightened of the news. Eleanor didn't even know how to respond to the boy. She didn't even know herself. "Nonsense Neville, you are safe as can be." She said to him

"I'm starting to think I'd rather take a beating from Sirius Black than writing down these problems." Ron Weasley commented to Harry, but Harry was too distracted in his own thoughts.

What if it was possible he could break in. He'd be looking for me for sure.

"You've heard the news?" Asked Remus later that day to Eleanor who walked in his classroom with the daily prophet in her hands.

"He's getting closer Remus." She said quietly, her eyes met with his own, he could see the fright within those hazel orbs. "There's nothing stopping him from breaking into Hogwarts, I'm tired of students asking if they are safe when I don't even know myself, Remus— and poor Harry— the poor boy probably doesn't know what to think about this."

Remus knew what Eleanor was saying, but another part of Remus knew Harry wouldn't be the only Potter on Sirius's list.

Remus stepped forward carefully, putting an arm on her shoulder trying his best to calm her down. She was distressed, he could only imagine what how she must feel about Sirius coming back as a monster. "I won't let Black hurt him, or you." He vows, "I'll make sure of it." Remus leaned down and pecked the top of Eleanor's head and embracing her in his warmth.

To this Eleanor let the tears fall she's been holding in since her last class. She didn't hesitate to hug him back. Inhaling his scent of chocolate.

Remus was so suprised how strong she was, how much hurt and pain shes been through in her life, she didn't deserve this lifestyle. She deserved to be happy, with Harry, somewhere safe. He grabbed a bar of chocolate from his pocket, breaking off a piece and giving it to Eleanor, It was Milk Chocolate with caramel instead of regular milk chocolate. "I'll keep you safe." He said, "You have my promise."

Remus looks down to her familiar features with a shy smile, Eleanor looked as if she could cry, but this time from how thankful she was to have someone like Remus Lupin back in her life.

"How. Romantic." Said a new voice entering the room.

Remus whipped around, Eleanor had let go of Remus due to the deadly stare between them. There in the doorway was none other than Severus Snape.

His face seemed to not show any emotion to what he was seeing, but deep down- all he could feel was the colour red. His heart burned and stomach felt sick. He wanted to throw up immediately. To see the way Eleanor was wrapped around Remus like that... the nerve. Revolting. Sickening.

"It's not like that Severus." Eleanor comments which was easily ignored by the glaring potions master.

Severus took long strides to Lupin who stood there not making any motion, mainly because Severus wasn't exactly someone who intimidated him. After all, this was the same slytherin kid who had toilet paper stuck to his foot and tripped over trying to get it off.

Remus smirked to that memory.

Severus was at level with Remus, swiftly pulling out a bottle from his cloak.

Wolfsbane.

"Thank you Professor, I've been looking forward to using this." Remus played off sending Eleanor a calm smile. Eleanor only stared in between to two.

"And so you shall." Snape spat out coldly. He left the classroom before giving Eleanor one last look, but instead of a glare or a frown, it seemed to be a hurt expression. Something of sadness. He was distraught.

A couple of days later, Eleanor had been helping Hermione with Divination as promised. A cristal ball sat on a desk along with a tea kettle and a tea cup.

Hermione sat there trying to analyze what was left from Eleanors drunken tea.

Eleanor sat patiently on the other side of the desk, watching Hermiones nose scrunch up I'm frustration.

"Have you figured it out?" Eleanor asked

"It looks like that ridiculous Grim again!" Hermione said which made Eleanor pick up the tea cup quickly, "Trelawney said the same thing to Harry in class! It's just preposterous!"

"What?" Eleanor asked more to herself, she squinted her eyes hoping for it to be miss read but indeed in that tea cup was a black figure in the shape of some sort of dog. Eleanor looked away from the tea cup, staring into her lap. She felt herself panic.

What did this mean?

"Yes, right it is preposterous." The brunette haired woman seemed to be starring into nothing as her mind and heart beat went mph.
"How about we continue this session tomorrow. I belive Hannah Abbott needed some help with muggle studies." She lied but it seemed to work since Hermione packed her things and left after thanking Eleanor.

Eleanors hazel eyes darted back to the tea cup than followed to the crystal ball that stood so still on the wooden desk. For a moment, Eleanor had felt as if she was seeing things, that her mind was just going hazy from the sudden scare but she could have sworn she saw eyes staring back at her through that glass ball, eyes that belonged to a figure, eyes that belonged only to Sirius Black.

AN: I meant to post this yesterday but I got distracted since it was my boyfriends birthday yesterday. I hate that you guys have to wait for chapters !! I'm sorry for the wait !!

 I hate that you guys have to wait for chapters !! I'm sorry for the wait !!