31

"All students to return to their House dormitories at once

"All students to return to their House dormitories at once. All teachers return to the staff room. Immediately, please." Professor Mcgonagall's voice echoed through the corridors.

"Shit." Cursed Eleanor who was quick on her feet from the courtyard and began to run inside into the staff room where other Professors had raced her there as well.

Eleanor was puzzled along with the rest of the staff, she wondered who was petrified this time.

Among the teachers, Snape had been right aside a panicked Eleanor behind the black wood table that centered the small room.

Mcgonagall had finally walked in looking very pale. "It has happened," she announced, "A student has been taken by the monster. Right into the Chamber itself."

Eleanors heart felt like it had dropped, she cold feel her blood cold and pasture still. All of the other teachers seemed just as shocked.

"How can you be sure?" Snape questioned

"The heir of slytherin left another message. Right underneath the first one." Said Professor Mcgonagall

Everyone could hear Flitwick burst out in tears.

Eleanor felt she could do the same.

Madam Hooch who stood in the corner of the room had asked the same question everyone had been thinking, "Who is it?"

"Ginny Weasley."

That was it. That's when the sound of Eleanors body fell from standing had hit the floor in dispair. With the help of Snape who was by her side supportivly had set her by the wall with a pillow behind her, though for Eleanor comfort was the least thing on her mind.

Professor Sprout had also walked over to Eleanor to give her a a giant hug as she herself had tears running down her face.

"We shall send all the students home tomorrow, this is the end of Hogwarts. Dumbledore always said—" at that moment the staffroom door slammed open revealing a beaming Lockhart who looked around questionably.

"What have I missed?" He asked than his eyes looked to Eleanor who had her face covered by her hands. "Dear Adler... when is it you're not crying?" He asked but received a pillow being aggressively chucked at him from Eleanor.

Before anything else was thrown at the Professor, Snape had stepped in front of Eleanor shielding her, "Well, it seems to be the man of the hour." His icy voice had all the Professors confused. "A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Taken into the chamber of secrets itself. Your heroic moment has come at last."

"Oi," said Professor Sprout understanding where Snape had been getting at, "That's right, weren't you just saying last night that you've known all along where the entrance to the chamber of secrets is?"

Eleanor looked up from the ground seeing all these Professors chipping into the conversation. Her eyes met with Snape who turned to her and sent her a wicked grin and cocked brow  which she smiled softly to.