38

"Ugh!" Hermione grunted as she took a seat in Eleanors classroom one day, she aggressively placed a heavy stack of books on her desk which caused Eleanor who was talking to Cedric Diggory about his History of Magic homework, to quirk an eyebrow an...

"Ugh!" Hermione grunted as she took a seat in Eleanors classroom one day, she aggressively placed a heavy stack of books on her desk which caused Eleanor who was talking to Cedric Diggory about his History of Magic homework, to quirk an eyebrow and excuse herself from the Hufflepuff boy.

"You alright?" Eleanor asked softly, but instead of Hermione who responded it was Ron Weasley.

"Divination."

Eleanor mouthed 'Oh'.

That's explained alot, Hermione Granger was a book smart girl, but Divination isn't that sort of class, Eleanor waved her hand suggesting that Ron and Harry who stood behind would give them a moment alone.

Eleanor bend down on one knee, awkwardly tapping Hermione on her arm she laid her head down in.

"You know, I had that exact same problem when I was your age." She said, to this Hermione peaked through her frizzy hair, "Divination isn't for everyone, it's actually one of the hardest subjects to learn as a witch or wizard. It's the kind of class where you need have an open mind, and whatever that crazy woman puts in her tea."

Hermione's frown broke into a smile.

"But I'm going to help you get through this class, and pass with an outstanding grade, and shove it in Professor Trelawneys face." She beamed to Hermione.

"Thank you Professor." Said Hermione

Eleanor stood up properly, flatlining out the wrinkles on her Brown skirt. "It's my pleasure." She said, but her eyes fell to the gold chain that hung on Hermione's neck.

Like a niffler, Eleanors gaze glimmered at the sight, a sudden urge to rip that necklace from her came to her mind, it would have been easy too and for that Eleanor wanted to hit herself for thinking such a way. She snapped herself out of it. That thing couldn't help get her brother back, even if it did, it would be wrong.

Quickly and hesitantly Eleanor retreated from her actions of standing too close to the student and went back to Cedric Diggory who still stood confused over his homework.

Eleanor was horrified over her thoughts, she couldn't stop thinking about it, she was ashamed of herself and knew that there was only one person she could talk to about this to.

"I just dont know what I was thinking." She explained, shameful of her of actions. "It was so stupid of me." Eleanor barried her head in her hands.

Severus said nothing at first, he chose to be quiet for a reason because he himself could understand why she'd want to do that. Everyone wants to change time, everyone has lost someone at least once in their life, but in the end we are the ones who are lost and missed by many. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Its not like you did it or anything." He turned back to Eleanor who sat at the demonstration table watching him brew a potion.