40

The halls had crowded with students running around excitedly, chattering of their plan at Hogsmeade village, stores they wished to visit, how they were going to spend their money

"Ron, slow down!" Said Hermione from the breakfast table. Ron had already eaten two bowls of cereal and three pieces of bacon. "You're going to make yourself sick."

"What? I'm hungry."

"Disgusting." Hermione had said before Harry sat next to them.

"Have you seen Professor Adler anywhere?" He had asked with a permission slip in hand. "I've been looking for her everywhere."

Hermione looked at him confused, "You haven't gotten it signed?" She pointed to his signature-less permission slip to hogsmade.

"No." Harry muttered in slight frustration, "That's why I'm trying to find Professor Adler."

"Why would you go looking for her, shes a teacher." Hermione said, "Only a parent or a guardian can sign it."

Harry frowned to that, if only she knew.

"Or you can forge it." Ron spoke with a mouthful of bacon.

Hermione glared at her friend.

"It wouldn't work." Said Fred from behind the three of them

"He's right, They can see who actually signed it." George added

"Looks like you're out of luck mate." Said Fred who patted Harry on the back who slumped in gloom.

Professor Lupin walked passed, spotting Harry who slumped over the breakfast table. Once he saw the permission slip he put two and two together.

"Morning Harry, everything alright?" Remus checked in with the boy who only nodded, "How about you stop by my classroom when they're gone. We'll go for a walk. " He whispered down to the boy who stared up at him with a confused expression, but agreed.

Eleanor smiled softly at students who ran in and out of shops at Hogsmeade, kids ran around with their friends eating sweets from Honeydukes and drinking butterbeer from The Three Broomsticks.

She clenched onto her long coat from the autumn winds, keeping an eye on the kids and making sure they don't go too far out of her vision.

"Professor Adler!" Shouted a cheerful Neville Longbottom who ran from Honeydukes.

"Hello Neville!" She said with a grin, the boy came up to her with his hands behind his back. Eleanor couldn't help but grin more, Nevilles sweater was two sizes too big.