51

"Damn!" Snape cursed, "I found him!" Snape called

"Damn!" Snape cursed, "I found him!" Snape called. He spotted the boy by the lakeshore. He quickly checked a pulse to see if he was breathing.

He was, thank god.

Than he looked to the side, swearing he saw Blacks body laying not far from an unconscious Harry when he discovered him, but he wasn't there.

Must have been his imagination.

Snape heard hurried rustling, turning his head to see who he expected. Eleanor who was out of breath from panic besides the running. She slid down the sloped hill that coved itself with  boulders, almost tripping over one in motion but picked herself up.

"Is he alright?" Asked Hermione who stood over the slopped hill with Ron leaning on her shoulder.

Eleanor gripped onto Harry, pulling him close to see if he was hurt. He was limb, but seemed to be breathing which was all that mattered.

"H-he's just unconscious is all." She sniffed, looking around. "W-where did Sirius go?" She asked.

"Who cares, now let's put the boy on a stretcher." Snape motioned his wand to conjure a stretcher. Both Eleanor and Snape helped put Harry on a lifter.

"Ron," Eleanor called summoning one for the boy which Hermione helped him on.

The walk to the castle had been silent, but everyone's mind was loud. Eleanor worried about Sirius and Remus who was out somewhere in the forbidden forest. She wondered if the dementors had gotten ahold of Sirius Black by now, which had her tear up at the thought of it, he was innocent and now Peter Pettigrew is somewhere out there alive and not jailed for his crime.

Snape glanced at Eleanors state seeing a tear run down her face, he didnt understand why. The boy was fine.

It wasnt until they got to the castle when Severus had spoken, "Granger, guide them to the hospital wing and only to the hospital wing. Understood?" He said

Hermione nodded her head, "Yes Professor."

Snape turned on his heal facing Eleanor who slumped against the pillar of the outside corridor. "You dont understand." She spoke up, "He's innocent."

"My god," Severus replied in a low icy whispter, "He charmed you, didn't he?" Severus grabbed her hand motioning to follow along, "let's get you to the hospital wing—"

"IM NOT UNDER A SPELL!" Eleanor shouted looking like a crazed woman. "Don't you see, it was Peter Pettigrew, he was Ron's rat!"

"You're delusional."

"And you're too stubborn to see the truth!" Was Eleanors reply, Snape glared down at her. Astonished that she said such a thing.

"I've been telling you the truth for awhile now to keep you safe. You act like you know everything or do everything in your power to avoid it. You're defending a murderer and a werewolf, between the two of us who is the one that's too stubborn for truth?" Asked Severus as he folded his arms over his chest.