66

Harry took a deep nervous breath as he awaited inside the tent

Harry took a deep nervous breath as he awaited inside the tent. The three other champions joined aside him in both ambition and a somewhat uneasy tention.

There had only been an echo of cheer and excitement outside the tent. This feeling reminded Harry of his first quidditch game, only now, he knows this is nothing like quidditch.

"You alright?" Asked Cedric, the other hogwarts champion who represented in a Hufflepuff colour jumper as Harry represented gryffindor. It seemed like a question Harry should have asked him, for the past five minutes he had watched Cedric bounce his leg up and down restlessly.

Harry only nodded his head, "Yeah." He spoke, "Spectacular." He said rather sarcastically.

Cedric nodded as well, before asking, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" He asked back

"Stay calm about this whole thing?" Cedric explained, "You seem to have it all together for someone who was chosen out of the goblet randomly."

Harry took in what he said, "Trust me, I don't and I didn't put my name in the goblet just to put it out there."

"I know, I believe you." Said cedric which Harry looked to him almost shocked.

"You believe me?" He asked back with raised eyebrows.

Cedric shrugged, "I haven't gotten a reason not to do I?"

Harry gave him a small smile as Cedric did the same.

It was the scatter of Bartemius Crouch, Albus Dumbledore who had entered the tent along with the one person Harry had been actually glad to see, Eleanor.

His aunt had a pale like face much like Fleur who looked to have been almost sick to her stomach. Nevertheless, Eleanor gave Harry a comforting smile along with the rest of the champions.

Now that the audience has been assembled, I believe it is time to fill you in on your first task." Bartemius held out a velvet bag and shook it, "In here, you each will select a very realistic and very small model of the thing you are about to face! Different varieties of these things in here, and you will challenge them— as such, to catch the golden egg that this thing will be protecting. Much like a mother goose and her hens."

Eleanor frowned, "You mean ducklings?" She corrected

Bartemius rolled his eyes, the champions chuckled a bit which helped ease the tension, "Anyways— Ladies first!" He said, shaking the bag infront of Fleur Delacour.

Her hand shook a bit as she reached in, gasping when she felt something sharp poke her finger. There she pulled out indeed a very realistic model of a Welch green dragon.

Viktor Krum had done his picking next, he had shown no sign of suprise as his hand received a Chinese Fireball. Infact he seemed to smile at his challenger.