53

Sirius,

Sirius,

I'm replying to your recent letter from yesterday morning, had gotten myself too caught up within the days work to write back immediately and to answer your concern from yesterday, Harry is with the Weasley family. I've talked to Molly just a few days ago and she said that Arthur was taking him and his friends to the Quidditch World Cup and will be staying with them for the rest of July. I trust Molly. Harry is in good hands. He scares me sometimes though, not that he will do something wrong, but he's alot like James and won't take down a fight if one is to come. For the past three or so years he's gotten himself caught up in some sort of row. Its difficult. I'm here to look after him, I can't stand having to go through the thought of Harry being killed because of his actions. All in all I hope to hear from you soon. I miss you...you don't understand how grateful I am to be able to contact you again.

Sending my love,
Eleanor

Eleanor stamped the back of the white envelope with rose scented wax. Blowing on the hot wax to stiffen it faster. Her owl odin stood on her open window seal. Awaiting to deliver the ongoing messages that was either sent to Harry or Sirius, it flapped its wings eagerly.

"Alright. Alright." Eleanor called approaching the owl with the envelope. "You know the drill." She watched the owl grip onto the letter with its beak and fly away.

Sirius was sure to get the letter within the next two hours. As for Eleanor she had other things to do.

"Its still so insane to me." Spoke Seria now holding the hand of her four year old youngest son William as her two oldest boys had been running around shopping for the things they'd need for their first year at Hogwarts.

Seria still wasnt over about the events that happened with Sirius Black during the school year. "You know, I remember reading about it in the daily prophet, that Sirius Black a man who would write love letters to my bestfriend in the great hall was a murderer! Has he gotten his name cleared yet?" She asked Eleanor who was observant of Diagon Alley, her eyes following the ones of familiar students that were in her class.

Such as Blaise Zabini, a quiet slytherin boy that hung around Draco Malfoy.

"He's trying to, I've heard he's gotten some contact with the Order again." Eleanor turned back to her friend.

Both of the women stood outside Ollivander's wand shop, they could hear the sounds of crashing and things being knocked over due to the wrong choice of wand.

"Since Sirius Black is now innocent- what now? Get married and have eight babies and live happily ever after like you guys planned back in school?" Seria said jokingly.

Eleanors face heated up and scuffed, "Uh- A happily ever after sounds nice, but lets just wait till Harry Graduates from Hogwarts. Than I'll Consider it."

"That's like four years away! Don't you want the white picket fence and the house on the hill? You know, Eleanor Black has a nice ring to it. I can hear the wedding bells!" Seria teased Eleanor who looked even more red than before.