33

Dear Aunt Eleanor,

Dear Aunt Eleanor,

It's great being able to write back to you, this time Aunt petunia hasn't been throwing away your letters you've been writing recently. Mostly because she's scared I'll transform Dudley into a tea cup pig. I already cant wait to go back to Hogwarts, and of course see you again. Uncle Vernon's sister is coming for dinner tonight so I have to dress nicely, I know you told me to not let them get to me, but Aunt Marge has always had it out for them to get rid of me since I was a young child. Anyways I hope your night is treating you well. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Harry Potter

"Is it a relief knowing that you no longer have to hide it from him?" Seria had asked Eleanor who was distracted by the letter over lunch. The loud shouting of Seria's oldest kids could be heard from outside as they played quidditch while three year old William was eating quietly, getting pasta sauce all over his face in the mean time.

"Huh? Oh, um.. yeah. I feel much more at ease." She says biting her lip.

Seria who dropped her fork and threw a napkin on Williams face thought otherwise, "Really? So cutting off your hair had nothing to do with this?"

Eleanor sighed, "I like my new hairstyle." She stated getting up to put the dishes in the sink.

"Nobody gets bangs to have bangs, they have a mental breakdown at two in the morning and chop off their hair." Seria followed her friend to her kitchen where she leaned against the counter.

Eleanor rolled her eyes at the blondes explanation, "I just wanted something new, and besides my hair has nothing to do with Harry, I just... wish he was here with me, I rather it that way than having him know- which he does and me not being able to take him in. He deserves a family, I'm what he has, but I can't really make him feel like that I am." Eleanor now turned around from the sink to face her friend, "So...I guess it's not as much of a relief that he knows."

"You should have obliviated him when you had the chance." Seria muttered into the silence, she pressed her index finger on Eleanors forehead in demonstration. "Pew."

"Pew? Wands dont go pew." Eleanor playfully swatted her friends hand away.

"I don't know, you get the point."

"Well they certainly dont go pew." Eleanor mimicked

"Whatever."

Their conversation was interrupted by the phone ringing from the living room.

"That's probably Greg." Seria commented going over to the phone, "He's called three times today, I'll go shut him up." Eleanor chuckled, turning back around to the sink to clean off plates.
"Who's this? No, no- I asked first!" As soon as that left Serias mouth Eleanor frowned from the pass through window, giving her view of Seria on the phone. "Ellie it's for you, its some guy who's name sounds like a sneeze!"