30

Snapes eyes seezed the young boys that stood not far, Harry furrowed his eyes to the Professor trying to comprehend what He said to 'ms potter'

It was a stare off for a few moments, Snape finally approached with a motion to follow him, Harry hesitated at first but followed behind and toward the absent dumbledores office, walking in through the staircase Snape walked up to Mcgonagall who was taking over while Albus was gone.

Her thin eyebrow arched looking between the two of them before Snape came forward and whispered to her ear.

The features on her face struck of suprise and eyed Harry.

"Take a seat Potter, I'm sure you would like an explanation." Mcgonagall gestured towards the chair but Harrt still stood up.

"Who is Professor Adler really?" He questioned with a tone of anger

Mcgonagall leaned over her desk as she wrote something on a parchment than ordered an owl to take away the writing. "No need to raise your voice Potter." She stated and awaited for Eleanor Potter to receive her note.

"You know, when I feel sad I always like to think of something warm, like chocolate chip cookies or my nan's hot chocolate with a peppermint stick, it makes me feel warm inside." Said Neville who grinned from ear to ear. Neville had walked into her classroom while she was whipping away tears but Neville decided he wanted to help his teacher and told her all sorts of ways to be happy. "My nan says happiness comes from the heart, but I belive it comes from the simplest things."

A small smile parted on her face as she listened to Neville get excited over his nan's hot chocolate, in Eleanors eyes he was a saint.

"And you are so right, you believe in that with all your heart, Neville. Just you alone saying hello to me has made my day brighter. You have the kindest heart a boy could have and you must always remind yourself that it has great power. More than you know." Eleanor smiled to the boy and gave him a hug.

"Thank you." Eleanor said quietly

"Thank you Professor." Neville grinned

Just after Neville decided he was going to go to the library an beautiful grey owl flew in her classroom, circling the ceiling before dropping off a crumpled parchment due to the owls grip.

Just as Eleanor thought her day was being a better day, her heart dropped as she read the scribbled hand writing.

Harry Potter knows.

"She's you're aunt, Harry." Mcgonagall says to the young boy who stared between Eleanor who sat quietly in the absent headmaster's office and Snape who stood by the door watching this happen.

Harry puzzled it all together, his mind going miles. "You're aunt El?" Harry asked Eleanor who nodded her head still not saying a thing. "You left me to stay with Vernon and Petunia and Dudley? My whole life was torture!"