93

Harry found himself once again following the steps towards the dungeons for his weekly legilimency lessons

It had been going on for the past three weeks, every Tuesday and occasionally Thursday— Harry would have to suffer and struggle to block Snape out of his mind in hopes that he would be able to stop Voldemort from releasing these dreams he's been having.

So far, Harry has left Snape with disappointment within each lesson, but the boy wasn't fazed knowing he had the same effect on him with potions class.

Today's session would have been different than the rest, because Snape was allowing Harry to try and look into his mind so he could see how easy it was to block people from entering it.

Knocking on his office door it had pushed itself open as it hadn't been shut all the way, "Professor?" Harry asked as he entered the empty office.

He looked around and the potions teacher was nowhere to be seen.

Harry stood in the center of the room, debating if he should leave or not.

The first option sounded better.

He awkwardly stood there for a moment until his eyes caught a glimpse of what had been sitting on Snape's desk.

A pensieve?

The silver white contents were swirling within the bowl.

It was Snape's thoughts. A memory that was being kept in there instead of his mind. It was a memory Snape hadn't want Harry seeing if he was even able to enter his mind.

What are you hiding?

Harry wondered when Snape would have been back, but curiosity took over as his footsteps inched closer to the desk.

Leaning forward, Harry was now looking into what seemed to be a window.

A window that had been facing down at the great hall.

A deep breath had been taken as Harry had to make a decision. Leave the room or invade Snape's privacy.

What am I thinking?! He's been invading my own privacy for the past three weeks!

"When you're right, you're right Harry." The boy muttered to himself before he took a leap of faith and dunked his head into the surface of Snapes thoughts.

The office was no more in his surroundings, not a potion nor book was seen as Harry now stood in the center of the Great Hall.

Everything was the same, but it seemed so different.

The four tables were replaced with hundreds of desks as the sound of students scribbling on parchment echoed the room quietly.

They were doing their exams— Fifth year O.W.L.S to be precise.