87

—— ʙʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ——𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝕴𝖓𝖖𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

—— ʙʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ——
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝕴𝖓𝖖𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.
An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.
Permission to re–form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).
No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.
Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty–four.

Signed:
𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓤𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮
ʜɪɢʜ ɪɴQᴜɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀ

Both Eleanor and Severus read the notice that was plastered over the entrance of the Great Hall.

Her heart nearly stopped.

"Do you think she found out?" Severus asked refering to the dark arts sessions Eleanor had mentioned to him about.

Eleanor glared up at the printed notice, "If not, what a coincidence it is."

She reread the notice again, Eleanor wondered if any of the kids had gotten caught or told Dolores themselves— if one of them told, they could have also told others something else that they had found out during the meeting.

She gritted her teeth slightly at the thought.

"What do we do?" Severus asked

Eleanor turned her head to see him staring down at her, waiting for a plan, "It's not your doing to get into the trouble. I can handle it. Besides, if she knew I was involved she would have fired me by now."

Severus bobbed his head around, "You've got a point."

"But she could also know I'm involved and not tell me to make me think she doesn't know." Eleanor had also stated with slight nervousness in her voice.

"I'd prefer the first observation." 

Eleanor rubbed her neck. She suddenly she felt uneasy— as if she was being monitored carfully

With subtle intentions she looked around her surroundings to find a pair of grey eyes hiding beside a pillar.

She identified them immediately, "Draco?" She asked staring at the lingering student, "Why are you hiding?"

This caught Severus's attention as he narrowed his gaze at the boy.

Draco pushed himself away from the pillar, "I wasn't." He said flatly before throwing his hands in his robes and strolled away.