42

Eleanor woke up earlier than usual caused by the pouring rain from outside, it had been somewhere around the late time of 5AM, no matter how much she tried to shut her eyes or shove her pillow over her head she squirmed, turned and groaned until s...

Eleanor woke up earlier than usual caused by the pouring rain from outside, it had been somewhere around the late time of 5AM, no matter how much she tried to shut her eyes or shove her pillow over her head she squirmed, turned and groaned until she had enough of her own nonsense. Deciding to go for a walk.

She got up, dark stands of hair went every direction as she put her dress robe on along with a cozy pair of slippers that had been the colur lilac.

Hogwarts had been asleep still, and would be for the next three or so hours until breakfast will be served. Eleanor groggily left her room being sure to be as quiet as a...

Mouse?

Eleanor looked down the hallway of her chambers to see a cat chasing a large rat around.

"Ironic." She whispered to herself as she watched the rodent and feline run race around halls.

"Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!" She called over clicking her tongue which caught the attention of the beastly fur ball of a cat.

The cat meowed in response and came over to brush against her leg. It was Crookshanks, Hermiones cat, that must have been that the rat was Scabbers, Ron's rat. "Now come on you two," Eleanor said picking up Ron's rat that squealed a bit in her hand and Crookshanks who followed Eleanor, only because she had the rat.

Eleanor went towards the gryffindor common room, saying the password and letting the two pets go, but that was before she saw Harry inside sitting by the fireplace fully awake. She suprised Harry as well as he looked up to Eleanor confused and even more confused that she was holding scabbers with a Hermione's cat purring by her side.

"Harry!" She whispered, "What are you doing up? You should be getting rest, the quidditch game is today!"

Harry blinked, "I couldn't sleep much."

Eleanor nodded, "Me neither." She looked down remembering what she came there for, "These two were out and about, thought I'd put them back." She let go of scabbers in the open Dormitory as the cat followed in.

"Out of all of the mice in this place, Crookshanks seems to like scabbers the most." Harry told Eleanor as she shook her head.

"Are you alright?" She finally asked about her concern thoughts of Harry being up.

"Do you think they will cancel the game due to thunderstorms?" He asked her

Eleanor looked to be debating on an answer for a moment, "I have no idea, but if they don't, you'll do great anyhow, rain or no rain." She gave him a reassuring smile which he beamed to."Try to get some rest, you've got a big day ahead of you." She said quietly beginning to shut the entrance

"Thanks." He said, "Hey aunt Eleanor?" He asked which she hummed to, "I love you." He said which made her freeze for a moment looking back at him. Her lips pulled upward with a watery look.