81

My love,

My love,

Goodluck on the first day, you won't need it though— the children adore you and you will most definite be the highlight of their school year. I received your letter, sounds like the new professor is a bit strict, nothing you can't handle of course. She shouldn't have anything to do with you besides teaching her subject and handing you notebooks. Not a stressor. To brighten up your morning, I found some red tulips not far from our home. I've grown very fond of them, they remind me  of you. Anyhow— hope to hear from you soon.

Sending you gratitude and love.

Sirius

"Watcha reading?" Fred poped up behind Eleanor who seemed startled by his actions of sneaking up on her with George behind him.

"Thats not your business, boys. Besides, why aren't you two in the great hall for mornings breakfast? Huh?" She eyed both of the boys who stood in her empty classroom.

She should really start shutting her door.

"We could ask you the same professor." George said in a nosey manner.

Eleanor pocketed the letter and  crossed her arms, "Touché—what do you want?"

Fred had a grin on his face, "Well now that you've mentioned it—"

George pushed him aside which caused Fred slam into a desk.

"In the matter of fact, we would like you to help our business." George smiled as he handed her a flyer.

She took it.

𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗦!
Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings?
Like to earn a little extra gold?
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Contact Fred and George Weasley,
Gryffindor common room,
for simple, part-time, virtually painless jobs!

⁽ᵂᵉ ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ⁱˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ ᵃᵗ ᵃᵖᵖˡⁱᶜᵃⁿᵗ'ˢ ᵒʷⁿ ʳⁱˢᵏ⁾

"Intresting." Was Eleanors response.

"So, how about it?" George asked, "Hang a flyer on the door to help promote our business?"

Eleanor was hesitant, "As much as I want to, this is against the school's policy. I can't hang up flyers to help promote the risks of children getting ill."

Fred wined, "Oh com'on! You've had Longbottom's drawing on display since his first year. It's not even that good! That should be against school policy!" He pointed to Neville's stick figure drawing that hung in the corner of the room.