Introductions..

Hey Guys, Quick Note! Hope you are enjoying the story so far I am actually having loads of fun writing it! I have high hopes and I hope you are up there enjoying the story with me haha, just a note One Direction like the band will be staring in this.. as in the songs and that but you will have to wait and find out what happens! anywho I hope you like how its going so far. I'm doing my best to try to get the boys personalities right! Thanks for the 2 votes I would love if you could drop me a quick comment and let me know what you think! P.S Louis and Niall in the shuttle on the side!... Thanks! xx

Niall POV

“Half an hour to go boys” The shuttle driver yells and we all start pointless banter between us I think we are all quite nervous as to who we will be put with and that, I look over to Louis and he seems to look nervous “Lou don’t look so nervous I am sure who you get put with will love you!” I chuckled “well they better because I will be with them for 6 months”

I started to get butterflies fill my stomach I hope the person I am put with likes me I mean it would be awkward if they didn’t. I also hope they like food as much as me because I don’t want to be going hungry for the next 6 months. I start texting a few mates back home and drift to sleep, not long to go now.

Harry POV

History flew past and liam was literally bouncing up and down I could tell he was really excited about the thought of an exchange I hope he gets some really lovely guy. He deserves it because he hasn’t had the experience of a brother. He grabs my attention by chucking a pencil at me. “Half an hour left! Woohoo” I smiled I had to admire how excited he was I think it was rubbing off on me.

“You may leave class” Liam grabbed my hand as we raced down the hall way out to the field where the 11 boys were being unloaded. There was Me,Liam,Nick,Harvey,Jesse,Matthew,Ollie,Justin ,Jay,Pheonix and Evan all waiting the arrivals of the boys. They all headed over with Mrs Manfrey all the boys were smiling and looked like a great bunch. This may just be exciting after all, My mum is out in the carpark with Zayn and Liam’s mum all ready for the introductions.

“Boys, these are our exchange boys from Hall Cross” we all kind of said hi in unison. “So If I call you up you can come and meet your new brother shall I say”

“Alright firstly we have Austin and Pheonix,Evan and Jimmy,Jesse and Sebastian. Come on up boys” they all went up and introduced themselves they seemed like they were going to get along I was starting to feel nervous. Would he like me, would he be fun and bouncy kind of like me? “Alright so Nick and Luke,Harvey and Kevin,Logan and Matthew and Ollie and Blake.” They all headed up for introductions.

“And lastly Justin you have Max,Jay and Caleb and Liam and Niall and then Harry and Louis” I heard my name and Liam looked at me and smiled and we headed up to Niall and Louis. I saw Niall he was a short blonde with a nice grin and he looked like the perfect brother for Liam. I made my way to a boy about my height with Brown hair and the most amazing blue eyes. Phew wow he was cute, Ok ok I have a girlfriend I can’t be saying this about a guy.

I held out my hand “Harry” he smiled “Louis, the s is silent like Looueh” I shook his hand “Nice to meet you Loueh” We both laughed I am actually really excited for this 6 months. “Here let me grab a bag”

“Nah Nah I’m right, I have big muscles see” He attempted to flex his muscles which weren’t really there. I laughed “So they are right about you being a jokester ae?” Niall then spoke he had a definite accent but I don’t understand where it is from? “Of course, Good luck with him Harry. I have been his best friend for 2 years and he has always been the joker of us” I laughed “Well it will be good to have a funny chap around the house then” I gave his arm a nudge “HEY!” He shoved me right back. “Oii you’re supposed to be shy as you are in a new environment, obviously that hasn’t hit yet?” He laughed “New environment my ass.” Gosh I am really excited for this 6 months this guy is actually awesome. “I can hear you!”

“What?” he poked his tongue out at me “You were talking aloud..” I laughed “Oh shit, I am going to have to get better at keeping quiet with this big eared boy around. “Harry again you are talking out loud!”

“Oh shit” Everyone just laughed as we headed out towards the car park.

Louis POV

Well we finally got here and I was introduced to Harry he was quite the looker really with his curly hair and his green eyes. Well as I told Niall last week I think I am gay so I am going to have to try so hard to keep myself out of situations with Harry because I don’t want to make this really awkward seeing as I will be staying with him for 6 months.

I can see this being an awesome 6 months because Niall is staying with one of Harry’s best friends Liam so I will still get to see Nialler loads and in saying that we are all right now heading out to the carpark where Harry and Liam’s mothers and also Zayn Harry’s other best friend is waiting. I am nervous to meet Harry’s mum. I hope she likes me because that would be a good thing if she did.

We are heading from the school field I believe. “Harry” he held out my hand to shake. This is just playing out in my mind but I shook his hand and I swore I felt something you don’t normally feel with just a handshake I mean It felt like he sent my body into sensation. I know that sounds weird but It’s what it felt like.

Harry POV

“So tell me about you Louis”

“Well I was born in Doncaster and go to Hall Cross, Nialler here is my best friend. I have 4 sisters, Lottie,Fizzy,Daisy and Phoebe I am single” I laugh “Now about you?”

“Well I am Harry Styles, I am 18 I have a sister called Gemma Well my best friends are Zayn and Liam and I have a girlfriend Hannah” He frowned “Louis what’s up?” He smiled half-heartedly “Nothing Nothing I am fine” Niall went over and gave him a hug and whispered something in his ear, I will have to ask him about it later.

We finally made it out to the car where Liam introduced Niall to his mum and they seemed sweet “Mum this is Louis”

“Hi Louis” Mum gleamed at him “Hi Mrs Styles” she laughed “call me Anne” We packed the stuff into the car and I introduced Niall and Louis to Zayn “Zayn this is Niall and Louis” He gave them a Bradford boy hug well more like a shoulder push I don’t know what he calls them “Yo boys” They both shrugged “Hi?”

“Louis don’t worry he isn’t like a gangster or anything he is just a wannabe” I replied.

“HEY! I am the Bradford bad boy” Liam and I laughed and Niall and Louis just looked puzzled.

“I will explain later” Louis nodded. “alright boys first stop?” Niall yelled out “Nandos” Louis just laughed “Niall we aren’t at home” Niall blushed “Sorry I forgot I wasn’t in my car” we all laughed “Well I hate to break it to you niall but there isn’t a nandos in Cheshire?” He gasped super loudly “OMG how do you guys live” I replied “Without Nandos obviously” he just had his mouth literally open and Louis just laughed at him. He has a nice laugh, Wait what did I just say?

We stopped off at the supermarket to grab some supplies and then headed back off to Zayn’s to drop him off. “Night Zaynie” Liam and I yelled he just acknowledged us by giving us a wave without turning around “You think your too cool Zayn” I yelled out the window and he just pulled the finger” “ZAYN!” Liam yelled out I was chuckling Liam was way to goody good for his own good. “Cya Liam, Cya Nialler, P.S I hope you don’t mind me calling you that?” he smiled and gave me a hug “Course Not, see ya Harry” Him and Louis had a really long hug and Niall whispered in his ear. Oh I can’t really complain Li and I do that all the time. “Come on Lou, I won’t bite” He jumped back in the car as mum, Lou and I headed towards our place which was only around 5 mins from Liams.