Couples Retreat..

Hey guys another short chapter sorry i have things to do and places to go but i will hopefully be back with another chapter in like a hour? Anyway the link/video on the side/below watch it if you LOVE 1D Best thing ever omg omg omg fan girl watching it! Love you all go comment fan or vote lovlies xxx 

Zayn POV

I am currently sitting at a table with Larry and Niam I prefer to call them that these days because they really are joined at the hip. I am holding Perrie’s hand under the table and she keeps flashing me her gorgeous breath taking smile. “You should become a model” “Nooo way, but thanks for the compliment” “Babe your gorgeous” “But I don’t want to be a model” I smiled “Have it your way then babe.”

All our parents are sitting at a big long table at the restaurants and all our family is talking away. We had to ban Gemma from sitting with us, Heres what happened we had the seating arrangement like this:

Liam,Harry,Louis

Niall,Me,Perrie

Niall and Liam lost the bet so they had to sit separate but I keep getting bumped because they are playing footsies under the table speak off it. “Liam keep your feet still you keep hitting me instead of your boyfriend over here” he just blushed. Well anyway Gemma literally physically sat on Lou’s lap and he was freaking out and she started stroking his hair so now the seating arrangement has seen Liam and Niall to sit in the places Louis and Perrie were so that there isn’t empty space next to Lou so we all moved down a seat.

Louis POV

“Lou baby” she sat on my lap, Harry’s sister is so stupid like doesn’t she get the fact I am gay. Then she started stroking my hair. “harry help!” “One day we will be perfect and have a family together and we will ship Harry off somewhere so he can’t interfere” “Are you crazy get off him gemma” Zayn growled. “Gemma please move” Perrie spoke to her and thank god she listened and headed back to their table. “Omg buuurrur” I shook myself. “Freaky sister alert, Harry you didn’t tell me your sister was crazy” “Even I didn’t know she was like this, normally she’s sweet as but you really tick her boxes Lou”

They all laughed. “She does not tick my boxes at all and I mean one of my boxes is hmm let me think must be a guy” “I don’t know how many times tonight I have told her I’m gay” does she not listen? “I don’t know Lou I’m a girl and yet I don’t understand her” Perrie smiled. “IIIIIIIIMMMMM hungry” niall was whining. “I will be here soon Ni” I will leave Liam to deal with niall and his whining.

Harry POV

MY SISTER IS CRAZY, what is she thinking stealing my Lou. I pulled lou closer to me and grabbed his hands and started drawing circles on his palm. He just smiled at me and all the couples here are lost in each other. I am totally lost by Lou, I look at him and it’s like I look at him with Love,Lust any other feeling I could feel towards him. “Here is your meals” the lady placed down our plates niall had order steak with salad and potatoes and fries, Liam had just the simple steak with mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes Zayn had chicken schnitzel with a salad. Perrie had order a chicken salad, Lou had carrot soup with bread and a side of carrots, don’t ask her persuaded the chef to make that for him, it’s not even on the menu. I had the plain chicken and bacon wrap with oozing cheese and a salad.

“Yumm” we all dug in. “Holy Carrots Haz looky looky he put some carrots like chopped ones in the soup” “Lou that is called a carrot soup uh duh” “mmmm it’s so carroty” Im happy if he is. We all had a great night of table goss and sharing our dinner and deserts around I would have never thought this whole exchange was going to be so good now I see why Liam was excited I got a best friends a boyfriend and every day filled with happiness from this exchange who could want more.