Your Body..

Heyyyyyyyyyy All these are all inspirated by songs i am listening tooooo! Because they you know get me writingish! Anyway another shortie i will get back to longer ones i promise you all! I LOVE DNA by little mix have it on replay atm! It is soo catchy and Perrie's voice is so unique and i love it! <3 Please leave me a comment or vote? you know i love those! xxx

Liam POV

OOOps i have creeped Zayn out haha bonus! We are just hopping out of the cars and we have been whipped into the changing caravan. The girls arrived and they are all over us, it's kind of awkward but i am worried about Lou he gets so concious of Harry when he is with girls because Lou doesn't seem to think Harry would choose him over the girls but Harry loves Lou more than anything i know of.

Everyone is mingling with the girls except Lou so i am heading over to talk to him i really do need to pre occupy him. "Lou you ok?" he just looked down. "Lou please you need to stop getting up tight when Harry is around girls" he nodded "I know" "I know you don't see it but he has NEVER EVER looked at someone with as much love and care and trust that he looks at you, if only you could see it" "are you sure but look at him with the girls i mean he deserves a girl" "We go through this everytime there is a girl around Harry you go all weird and dump him or something and that is kind of ridiculous he has never ever mentioned anything about a girl has he?"

"Your right Li" "I know i am but i mean look at Niall flirting but i ain't doing anything well i do hope he isn't doing anything but i don't know why you don't trust Harry?" "I do its just i want the best for him you know" "Well if you want the best for him then stop THIS! Honestly the best for him is YOU now get over yourself and go join in" he smiled "Fiiiine" he walked off. I saw Niall standing lost. i crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "have you got a few minutes?" he looked up at me "For you of course" i grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the trees. 

Niall POV

Liam is taking me away from everyone i hope this ends how i hope it does. Before i could think of food his lips were attaching to mine with hunger. I quickened and deepend the kiss he started pulling my shirt down exposing my neck and he began nibbling kissing and caressing my skin i had the shivers and my body came down with goosebumps i was loving this, it was like hot,sexy time with Liam.

He really knows exactly how to push my buttons, this is soooo sexy. I began pulling at his shirt. "OMG i apologise shit" I quickly pushed Liam back struggling to put my shirt back on. I heard giggling coming out from behind the bush Liam and I went over to see Louis and Harry laughing. "Sorry didn't mean to interupt your bush sex" they were both laughing like idiots. "It's not like you two weren't doing anything dodgey" Harry spoke "Actually we were taking a walk together and it wasn't going to involve exploration" Liam blushed. "This is awkward"