That Ended Well..

Hey Guys! Sorry last last chapter will upload later today! Anyway hope everyone is enjoying LWWY how the hell do you even say that? Maybe just spell out the letters or say them BAH I don't know! haha anyway I shall let you get on reading! Enjoy! Comment fan whatever :) Or vote even! xx

Zayn POV

We hit a nerve there, “Guys I think he has finally realised it is time to dump Hannah I mean I like her and all but she is using him” We all nodded. Liam I think you should talk to him, He will probably tell you more than us. We just sat downstairs and Louis looked really upset “Lou shouldn’t you be happy? He may just end it with Hannah?” “I want him to and all but he would never date a guy he is gorgeous and loves girls and that” “Don’t be so sure Lou honestly we don’t know what is going on inside his head?”

“Zayn don’t you find this hard though me being gay Liam and Niall together and me wanting Harry and yet you single and caught up in it all?” “Hey I like making my friends happy” we all smiled and grabbed some drinks and set up the beds on the floor in the spare room as Harry was in his. We are waiting on the news from liam.

Harry POV

That hurt but it was true I don’t love Hannah. I don’t know if I there is any feelings there anymore I just don’t know but I think this is a sign I should dump her. I decide to ring her just when I hear the door open and see Liam come in. I signal for him to come in and he sits on the bed it may help having him here. “ Hi Hannah” “Harry babe what’s up?” “Look Hannah I’m sorry but It’s over” she started screaming “That bloody Louis boy comes into your life and fucks us up I hate him!” “Hannah calm the hell down it was nothing to do with Louis. He is an exchange student who came 3 days ago what the hell could he have done you are crazy and I know you were using me don’t deny it” I hung up.

“Sorry Li” “Don’t be do you think that was the right thing?” “I do but I just don’t know what is wrong with me?” I started crying into his shoulder but for some reason I wish this was Louis’s shoulder. “Li I have to tell you something” “Go on Harry” “There is something going on inside my brain that I can’t control its crazy but” “It’s alright Harry I won’t judge.” “Well Liam, In short I think I like Louis” “OMG that’s awesome! Yay” “Liam but I have never been gay well I don’t think I am its just Louis unleashes feelings I have never known about before” “Harry I am not lying but I know that is the same with Niall I would never be gay but he just is so cute and perfect and I trust him fully after 3 days and that is crazy”

“That is what I feel but I don’t know if Louis thinks that way or anything I don’t want to break our friend ship we just muck around like best friends” “Harry don’t tell anyone this didn’t come from me but I though Lou would have told you but he is gay” I was gobsmacked how did I not know how come he didn’t tell me? I wouldn’t have looked at him different but then he may have been shy but still he could have told me. “But that doesn’t mean he likes me” “Harry he likes you that is why he didn’t tell you, now go get the boy! Im sorry but Zayn and Niall and I think you two would be the cutest thing ever” “What do I do li?” “Go tell him exactly how you feel”

I was going to tell him, “Louis can I talk to you in my room?” “Sure thing Haz” He walked up the stairs and Liam headed back to get ready for bed. “Whats up Haz?” “Look Lou, firstly Hannah and I broke up but secondly I don’t know how to tell you this?” I couldn’t talk so I think I will just kiss him and see if he likes me back if he doesn’t well that will be awkward. I slowly closed the gap between us he didn’t seem to pull back so I kissed him just gently and waited for his response and he kissed back making the kiss passionate and rough but still expressing feelings at the same time.

“Harry?” “Look Lou im sorry I don’t know what I want but the one thing I do know is I like you” “Aww Harry I hope this isn’t awkward but I liked you the minute I laid eyes on you. Harry I’m gay” that just triggered my senses and I went back in and kissed him again he kissed back and his tongue asked or more like begged for entrance which I allowed as our tongues explored each other’s mouth and fought for dominance. This kiss is hard to describe like the most amazing kiss ever it beats any kiss that I have ever had with any girl and it was different to a first kiss.  It was amazing so much passion and longing.

Niall POV

“What is taking them so long?” we all crept along and opened the door to see Louis and Harry making out. They didn’t seem to notice our entrance so we snuck the door closed and crept back and all hi fived. “Omg this is soo cute” we all smiled “So all my best friends are gay this is awkward” zayn was winking at us. “Aww Zaynie are you jealous?” he smiled “No I am actually so happy for you all” we all got into our beds I was next to Liam along the side of Louis bed but Harry and Louis were going to share the bed even before there little snog sess and Zayn was on the other side of the bed. “Finally you too? Sooo” we all looked at them.

“what?” they both looked like they pretended it didn’t happen that’s not good. I cannot keep my mouth shut.  “We saw you two kissing” I rushed it out and then I heard “Niall!!” coming from both Liam and Zayn who were both sat up glaring at me. Louis and harry just laughed, and then Harry spoke “Well Louis and I are going to see how it goes but we are kind of dating?” we all clapped “Yay omg you are too cute”