Putting Our Best Foot Forward..

Hey everyone, Update for today! I will hopefully have a few more later I am sitting out on the porch on a bean bag writing this but I just need some inspiration I found it took me soo long to write this chapter and i apologise for that. Have a great day/night and be directioners I love you all comment,fan vote whatever.. xx

Zayn POV

I decided to walk to Perrie’s place and take her on our first date. I am actually really nervous but I can’t show that I mean I am the Bradford bad boy and we don’t show weakness. I headed up and knocked on her door. Perrie’s mum came to the door, “Hi Mrs Edwards is Perrie around?” “Are you Zayn?” “Yes I am” “She has told me a lot about you and your friends” I smiled “Perrie, Zayn’s here” I heard her coming down the stairs. She shut the door behind her. “Hey Zayn” I gave her a peck on the cheek. “Hey gorgeous” she giggled and we headed out hand in hand.

I was thinking of taking her out to the local fair because that is a fun way to spend the afternoon. “Thanks so much for taking me out for the day” “Your welcome I didn’t exactly want to spend a day watching the boys lust over each other” “Does it get to you the fact they are all gay?” “I guess but I love seeing them happy. I haven’t ever seen harry this happy before”

We turned the corner and I saw the fair and Perrie started jumping up and down. I grabbed her hand and we entered the fair. “Can we go win some teddies?” “Sure can sweetheart” we played the game where you have to shoot the cardboard and I shot all four somehow and won her a big dolphin. She looked ridiculous gleaming and wandering around with the stuffed dolphin.

Liam POV

“Morning hun” I smiled as I whispered into Nialls ear. He just smiled “morning where is everyone?” “They all headed out on dates.. Would you like to go on a date with me Niall?” “of course, I am going to go have a shower first” “Me too meet back in 15mins. I headed into the shower and I am thinking of taking Niall finally on the train to Nando’s seeing as he loves it and we don’t have one here so we have to head on a 30minute drive to Manchester.

Louis POV

We stopped off at a café and we are sharing pancakes with fruit and maple syrup. I keep feeding it to him but everyone is giving us rude looks so I am guessing its best not to do it in the middle of a café but who cares it’s there problem. I get way to sidetracked looking into Harry’s eyes but since I met him I am not as crazy as I used to be. “You ok Lou?” “Yeah Yeah im fine sorry” he looked at me in disbelief. “I got side tracked in my own thoughts”

We paid the bill and I grabbed his hand and headed out towards the shops. “Shopping time” “Oh I didn’t bring any money Boo” “That’s because I’m shouting” “You can’t do that” “Oh yes I can” I dragged him into a shop with all kinds of things and I gave him some nice cream pants and a purple Jack Willis jacket here try these. He gave me some black jeans and a black and white striped shirt. “How did you know I wanted to look like a Zebra. He dragged me into the same changing room as him, “Harry this isn’t going to be accepted us in the same changing room.”

“Soo what do you not want to get changed in front of me? I won’t laugh” “Nah oh stuff it they will have to live” He started stripping his shirt off and I did the same until I felt two cold hands wrap around my waist. “Ahh your hands are cold” “Get over it and come here” his lips attached to mine and we were having a steamy kiss in the changing room this must look awkward two lots of feed standing extremely close.

My tongue danced with his and I was melting into the kiss as he ran his hands down my tummy and he latched his fingers on the waistband of my jeans. “I want you soo bad” “Harry not in the changing room” I smirked and he pulled back. “You are just so sexy with no shirt” I just laughed “You’re even better” we both tried on the clothes and bought them at the counter. “Thanks for taking me shopping Lou” “Oh you’re welcome babes but the date isn’t finished”

Niall POV

Right now I am sitting on Liams lap on a train and I have no idea where we are going but I am really excited for our date. “This is our stop Nialler” He grabbed my hand and we headed out the train doors. “Hey where in Manchester omg Li please please can we go to Nando’s” “Umm awkward” “What?” “you just ruined your own surprise” “Omg Li you brought me here just to take me to Nando’s?” “yes…” “I Love You” I kissed him right there in the middle of the train station and people had to walk around us which made me laugh. Liam kept trying to pull back to apologise.

“Just let them walk around us” he relaxed and I begged for entrance which he allowed and my tongue danced with his while I had my hands in his hair and I pulled back grabbed his hand and started running up the stairs to nando’s. “Naaannnndoooos run Li run” It was like dragging a group of bricks he so was not cooperating. “Liam it’s easy just go at a fast speed and put right foot left foot you know just with your best food and put your best foot forward” he just laughed at me as he started running and we both had massive grins on our faces.