Words Will Be Just Words..

Aww I am in love with writing this! Hope you all enjoy the Larry breakfast time! Niam will be coming but I was just feeling like some sweet Larry time :) Ok well hope you enjoy my 2nd chapter update today and keep reading my story! I am thinking there will be a sequal but I am not stopping story 1 yet! <3 thanks all for reading and you know you could always leave me a comment! Whose your favourite everyone.. Niam or Larry? :) I love Larry to be honest! Ok well drop me a comment to let me know! Love you all xxxx

Louis POV

I can hear slightly his speakers on so that's good that will give me more time to prepare. Firstly I will put some pancakes in the pan. I spray the pan with oil and begin work I am enjoying making breakfast for Harry hopefully I suprise him as i'm not a very good cook. while my pancakes are frying or whatever you describe it as... I have got the berries and icing sugar out to put on top along with maple syrup and chocolate sauce just as Harry likes. I have set the table up in a romantic way and have the music on low with my playlist known as the romantics when I am enbracing my love feeling you know. "alright Haz" I head over to the bottom of the stairs to welcome the most amazing boyfriend to his breakfast.

Harry POV

I heard Louis yell out, I am soo excited for what he has done this is amazing I am buzzing I really wonder but he has obviously made me breakfast and he doesn't like cooking because he says he is bad so this is just I feel so special. I reached the bottom of the stairs to have my hand placed in Louis and escorted to the dining room table which OMG! has been laid out with petals all over the table with candles and the lights are dimmed with the music low. This is like a dinner setting but on the table is the most just gorgeous pancake stack with berries and maple syrup and chocolate sauce and there is a hot chocolate. "BooBear" I turned around and placed my lips on his.

He picked me up and held me up with our lips attached. he placed me down on the seat. "I miss your lips already" he just winked and sat down opposite me. "This looks absolutely just i can't even get the word out" he just laughed. "I hope you like it, and I hope my cooking is decent" I had a massive grin on my face. He did all this for me? How do I deserve a boyfriend this perfect. I took my first bite of the pancakes and Berries it tastes like sex on a beach WOW! I want to have sex with Louis on a beach. "Louis Fucking Tomlinson this is delicious" i began absolutly downing the food it was the tastiest thing I have ever eaten.

I finished within record time and jumped on his lap straddling him. I placed kisses over ever inch of his face and down his neck which the occasional moan was escaping. "That was a perfect morning Boo I love you" "I love you too you deserve that kind of thing every morning" "Louis you deserve me doing that for you every day" I couldn't help but smile. I can't wait for the rest of my life with this blue eyed sex hair perfect looking boy.

Niall POV

Liam and I are currently enjoying a cooked breakfast of eggs and bacon that Liam so kindly got up early to make me. "LiLi you are the most amazing boyfriend" "Aww Nialler you are" "Are we going to have to take this outside Ni" "I don't want to have sex outside are you kidding" "I was joking about taking it outside to have a fight not sex but hey if you insist" he was laughing at me. Ok I can be thick sometimes but you know everyone has their blonde moments and in a matter of fact i am blonde so what if I have a few more than anyone else well actually I dye my hair blonde so i am not infact blonde oh shut up I know but I still have blonde hair at the moment so I can be dumb in a blone way... I should stop I am not making this point relevant and its not even working.

"You are so gorgeous" "Hey what?" "You said all that aloud" I laughed "Bugger" he just laughed at my face. "Rude why are you laughing"  I jumped out of his grasp and worked on tickling him. "Liam James Payne you want to laugh again!" "No NO mercy Niall mercy" i wasn't stopping "I got you good LiLi" He placed his lips on mine causing me to stop tickling him and embrace the kiss. "GOTCHA" he yelled and got up from the carpet and began running up the stairs. "Dammit I am gonna get you Payne" I began the chase to get him.