Laughs Laughs and Oh Shit I Am Gonna Piss..

Hey everyone don't worry i know this chapter ended kinda badly there is another on the way asap! <3 Thanks for reading and hope these updates do make up for the loss of todays and tomorrows if i can be a sneaky sass ninja i may just get some up tomorrow night ;D i will do my very best so i will write them then sneak mum's iphone and connect to the internet to upload fingers crossed! We are out camping :l don't ask me why but i have to go! anyway you didn't want to know but i was telling you anyway ahaha Comment vote and fan lovlies! xxx

Zayn POV

We arrived at the studio for our day of filming and we are heading out in the vans later to film at the beach. We are sitting on the couch and Niall is in Liams lap and Harry is in Lou’s. “Boys your single is being released tomorrow so wish us all luck” we all cheered we are all really excited to see what people think of us.

“Alright boys the vans are outside so 2 of you in one and the other 3 in the other” I spoke “I shot going with Niall and Liam because Haz and Lou can’t control themselves around each other even when there are people around” I jumped in the van with Niall and Liam and they are whispering and laughing at each other. “Hello Niam I am here too” “Sorry Zayn” Niall apologised we cranked up the music in the van and sang along and played some games of eye spy but the most pointless would have to be Nialls. “Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with F” niall spoke

“Flowers” “Nope that’s not it” I was guttered. “Fields?” Liam asked “Nope” he popped the P, “Fences” I yelled “Nah you are not even close. Liam and I both gave up, “FOOOOOOD” he yelled “Niall you idiot there isn’t food outside” “No but there is food in my lap” I growled at Niall he was like whipped on food. “Your whipped on food Niall” “mmmmm yum like whipped cream yum” “NIALL” I yelled and he just laughed.

Louis POV                                                                               

We are in the back seats of the vans with the camera men taking us to a beach, “You better take your shirt off at the beach Haz” “only if you will give me a hickey” “Haz you can’t say this infront of our managers” “Who cares you are to sexy” I just chuckled and blushed. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. “Oii Harry and Louis please no making out in the van” we both just laughed and looked out the window, awkward….

“Awkward Flag pole” haz said, “Awkward turtle” I spoke “Liam likes turtles” Harry spoke. “I like turtles too Haz” “Really?” “You look like a turtle babe” “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” “You have a hard shell Haz” “Am I supposed to be turned on or really creeped out?” “both” I winked at him and placed my hand on his member. “Boo” he growled. “Please please not here I can’t not moan when you touch me there” I just smiled I cannot believe I can make this big boy moan I love that feeling of superiorness I let out an evil laugh. “What are you plotting boo?” I smiled “That’s for me to know and you to find out” and I let out a seedy wink.

Liam POV

We arrived at a lovely beach really quiet and we are given the run down for the video they have hired someones house on the beach for the day so we can jump off their deck and film on the deck Lou will be driving this old hippie van and we are singing on the beach and in the water. I am really really looking forward to filming. We started by getting in the hipster as Lou named it as he is the only one with a full licence.

We began driving down the road flicking from each one of us to the other and Niall keeps giving me the seedy looks and we keep getting yelled at by the managers Shit… I hate being in trouble. I get bought out of my thoughts by a siren and the police pulled us over. He threatened to give Lou a ticket for driving too slow this earns a humongous laugh from everyone but Lou and Harry. I look at Harry who is conforting lou but you can see behind his eyes he is about to crack. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH” his laugh fills the van. “HAzza you a class bitch laughing at me” Lou slapped him making his cheek go red. I laugh even harder “Stop I am gonna piss” Niall and I say in sync.