Trouble At The Supermarket..

Hey everyone! Another short chappie sorry! I will write some when i get home and upload later hopefully! Thanks for reading and I love you all but i really should go do work! <3 Thanks please leave me a comment you know if you want me to update sooner ;D xxx

Louis POV

“HAZZA” I grabbed his hand as we both ran around with our baskets. We were chucking random things we thought we would need in the basket and mine contained 4 bags of carrots. “Haz I know I can turn you on by sucking on carrots.” He just laughed “You do you do” We both ran down. “Go hide Boo I will count to 30” I ran and decided to hide behind the bread stand.

I heard him coming I was trying so hard to be quiet. “Boo I’m coming for you, you little munchkin” I started laughing. “BOOO” he started chucking those little cheese circles wrapped up at me. We were both laughing and I looked down to cheese balls everywhere. “you two boys please I am going to have to ask you to leave the store” this man escorted us out and took our baskets. We were standing outside and liam walked past holding hands with Niall. “What are you idiots doing outside”

“The man escorted us out” “Oh god really Lou,Harry” niall laughed. “What did you do” Liam looked so disappointed. “Sorry Li” we both apologised. “I don’t accept your apologies I will grab you guys some groceries but don’t expect anything good.” “Dad!” I groaned. “Don’t you dad me Louisss” he put an s on the end. “ITS LOUI!” I yelled and he just laughs.

Harry POV

“I will pretend I don’t see those condoms you two are gonna get dirty in the bed!” I said it super loudly. “HARRY” Liam and Niall yelled and looked annoyed Louis and I have a hi five. “Oh dear you guys are trouble wherever you go” Zayn was laughing at the sight. “I will pretend I never heard any of that and I will pretend I don’t know you” he just laughed and kept walking.

“Are you Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson from one direction?” we smiled to see two young girls. “Yes we are” “We think you guys are a really cute couple” we smiled and gave them autographs. “How old are you?” “We are 12” I smiled at the girls. “Are you twins?” “No way Haz that’s why they toally don’t look alike” we both laughed and the girls gave us a wave as they headed off. “I can’t believe we are famous boo” “I know right! We are the next Justin biebers yee hah” we ran around like cowboys yelling ye hah and I was slapping his ass like a pony. We were both cracking up “BOYS PLEASE” Liam yelled and shoved us both out towards the car. “I am so disappointed you are the worst children I have ever had” “Niall lets not have any more boys next time” he just laughed.